30

Kimbrea Pov
I made my way over to Sage and she greeted me with a hug.
Sage: damn girl u did that shit
Me: Bihh who u tellin. I said flipping my hair.
Sage: See girl i told u now look at u
We laughed and continued to work. I think we were everyone favs cus men started to surround our area like crazy. They was making it rain on our asses.The more money i make the closer i am to freedom.

Yung Pov
I sat in VIP with my brother and the homies watching everyone.

Yung PovI sat in VIP with my brother and the homies watching everyone

However my eyes always found themselves on Kimbrea. When babygirl performed tonight it had a nigga hard as a rock. I knew who she could have gotten them skills from and let me say they are a great teacher. As i was looking at these niggas flocking around Kimbrea and Sage my brother nudged me.
Me: what up man
Money: i could ask yo ass the same thing U checking out shawty over there
Me:What nah man i said shaking my head
Money: nigga shut up u was checking out lil mama
I ignored him and continued to look.
Money: Aye Yung u hit that
Me: Nah man i wish
Money: damn how long shawty been there in the system
Me: a few days
Money: damn what a shame
Me: stfu nigga
He laughed while i shook my head.
Money: Aye fr tho someone playing with my fucking money Yung
Me: I know man i dont know who tho
Money: whoever it is gonna regret fucking with me
I sat and thought about where this missing money could be venting from
Me: All i know is that its from the system and the trap
Money: yea i swear u cant trust niggas now a days id hate to have to fuck up someone close to me
Me: i feel u man
Me and my brother been in the trap game for years. Money has always been money hungry and coming from a life full of struggles we all was hungry for some change. Now that Money is King pin of New Orleans money aint a thang. But fuck with one of the two things that come first in his life which is family and money and thats the end of ya life.
Money: alright Yung imma head back to the crib so i dont have to deal with Chandra ass
I laughed and got up with him giving him a bro hug.
Me: alright man kiss the girls for me and tell Cha i said wassup
Money: Alright man
When he left I found myself sitting watching Kimbrea and Sage. I mean its not like i haven't tried to holla at Kimbrea but she too focus on leaving. Its whatever tho a nigga aint stressing. I continued to enjoy the show smoking my blunt.

Kimbrea Pov
The club was finally closing and a bitch was exhausted. My feet hurt and so does my back. I was putting in work. We were now in the locker room changing and getting our money bags. Suddenly Yung came in.
Yung: alright grab ya shit and get in the limos so we can leave out this bitch
We all grabbed our money and stuff and went in the limos. Once we were home everyone went somewhere to count their money. Me and Sage sat in our room counting.
Me: damn tonight was crazy
Sage: yea but usually there is more than tonight
Me: damn

 Me: damn tonight was crazySage: yea but usually there is more than tonightMe: damn

If nights continued to be like tonight ill be outta here in 5 days.
Soon me and Sage was done counting our money.
Me: so how much u make
Sage: about 90k wbu
Me: um around 110k
Sage: damn not bad for a beginner
Me: thanks
Sage: I cant wait to go spend this cash so i can buy me a whole bunch of shit. We giggled.
Me: so what we do now
Sage: well tomorrow we go in his office and Yung gets his cut then we can do whatever we want.
Me: alright cool
Sage: well imma go to bed
Me: yea i hear ya
We took turns taking a shower then we got dressed. When I laid down i thought about how close I am. I smiled as i closed my eyes.
Dreaming
As i was performing and looking in the crowd i got a strange feeling but shook it off. However when I walked over to Sage i bumped into someone. I turned to look at the person. The person  stared at me for a while until they apologized saying " Im sorry Kimbrea." Then walked off. I don't why but there voice had a hint of regret and hurt. Who was that?