38

Jenae Pov
Soon we arrived at the hospital and went to the front desk.
Princeton: Diggy Simmons?
Nurse: room 224
Princeton: thanks
We got on the elevator and then we walked to his room. Ik yall asking Jenae why u here and I have the answer. I just wanted to make sure he's ok i mean over the weeks he has been checking up on me and we just been chilling but that was until that Bastard of an ex hit me and Keith started to take care of me we haven't been talking. Speaking of Keith i miss him. I know he's ok tho because i texted him in the car and we checked up on each other. It took us no time to find Diggy's room but when we went in I seen.................................Keith?

 Wtf was he doing here

Wtf was he doing here. He was talking to Diggy until he looked up at us. He looked at me confused but came to give me a hug. I immediately hugged back.
Keith: what r u doing here baby?
Me: um i-gco
Diggy: baby?

Keith: what r u doing here baby?Me: um i-gcoDiggy: baby?

We all looked at him. Dammit Jenae.
Me: um heyyyy Digs
Diggy: nah fam dont Digs now yall together or sum?
Me: um
Keith: yea got a problem with it lil nigga
Me: wait Ke-gco
Diggy: yea i actually do becus-gco
Princeton: hol up hol up whats the problem and how do yall know each other?
Diggy and Keith: We're cousins and thats my girl
At that point the boys looked at each other and i wanted to fall out on the floor. Then all of a sudden RayRay decided his skinny ass should say some.
RayRay: ok both yall mothafuckas are delusional alright cus that right there (points to me) thats RayRays and RayRay dont share.
Keith and Diggy: Boiiiiiii if u dont get yo shemale having ass outta here. We all burst into laughter of course except for RayRay.

SOon our laughing died down. And Diggy looked at me and Keith.
Diggy: but fr tho take care of her my nigga
Keith: nigga ik he chuckled holdin my waist
Diggy: whatever just take care of her. He then started looking around. Aye where yo friend at?
Me: she went home shes been through a lot.
Diggy: shit we all have look at me.
Me: ik but i think somethings up. Because when me and Katilyn went back to her house her mom was there and we asked her where Kimbrea was an she said that Kimbrea was already out of town somewhere and that she was following behind her. But if thats the case then how tf is Kimbrea here today but her moms gone.
Keith: yea ur right that dont add up
Diggy: well maybe she took an earlier flight.
Me: maybe but when i seen her earlier today she had bruises and shit and how did she get to the C.T. house then?
Princeton: ion know cus ur right.
Roc: Princeton maybe u should look after her.
Princeton: nah man didn't u see how she was acting towards me especially in the car.
Me: listen Princeton yall two need to talk alright because right now she needs u so this will be a great way for yall to communicate.
He nodded and agreed. We talked some more and then we all left and i went home with Keith.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But all that was a year ago.