Under The Sea!

LAPIS' POV:

My life has being boring.Im Lapis lazuil and im 18.Im a princess in training.My mother has set me up with suitors and my father is helping me learn to be queen.I wish I could know about these 'humans' because I hear merfolk talk about the mysterious humans',so I asked my mom and dad and they said'They are evil creatures that want to eat us and want our beauty!They sell us and experiment on us!And the pirates are even wrost!'I listen to them but I kinda didn't believe any of it.I asked my aunt about this and she told me a secret!It was....

'On a full moon a mermaid could be like one of those creatures but you have to cover your ears because out ears are not like humans ears'I was shocked about what I heard!You could be human?! I hugged my aunt telling her a big thank you and swimming away.Then i see a huge shadow in the water,i swam up to the surface and saw a whale?Well I think but whales don't look like that.I think the 'whale' was parked by a wooden platform. I found a hole in the 'whale'and see...wait! This a pirate ship!And those are pirates!I saw them chugging down a drink of some sort.I see a blonde pirate drinking too,she looked about my age and was...cute actually.I felt my face get hot.

PERIDOT'S POV:

I'm Peridot Diamond and I'm a young pirate.The captain is my mother Yella Diamond.Right now I chugging down beer with my crew.My best friend Jasper is flirting at the docks with woman. Japser was always a womanizer.Me,I haven't found a lady to my liking.I look up and see blue in the corner of my eyes I look at the blue thing and I see sky blue eyes with a hint of grey.It looked like a woman with hair dark as the ocean.She looked at me and then I blink and she was gone!

"Hmmm that's weird.."I said,out loud.
"What's weird Peri?"Jasper said,sting next to me.
"Hm?Oh its nothing."I said,taking a sip of beer.
"Hey do you believe in mermaids?"Jasper asked,I turned to her.
"No why?"I looked at her, confused.
"Well I read a book about them and-"I cut jasper off.
"I have two questions for you,You read?And why would you read a silly thing like that?"
"Yes I read as much as any person would!And because I'm curious about them!"Jasper yelled.
"Yeah,yeah and pigs fly."I roll my eyes and Jasper huffs.

"Ugh anyway,as I was saying,it said that they lure people in the ocean with their voice!So they sing and kill us!"I sigh.
"That's dumb."Jasper glared at me.
"Can you a least pretend that you care?"Jasper asked.I sigh and put on a fake smile.
"Oh yes jasper!That is amazing just as amazing that you can read!"I go back to my non-smiling face.
"Well that's better than nothing."Jasper pats my back.
'This is going to be a long day...'