Meeting You

LAPIS' POV:
I was swimming around the palace when I heard the merfolk talking about a full moon tonight.I smile.'Yes!This is my chance to try to be like them!'I swim as fast as I could out of the palace.

I swim to the 'whale' again and see that cute pirate again but she's looking out at the sky.My tail hit the water because I was excited,she looks down and sees me,because she heard a sound.Me and her locked eyes.Those lime green eyes.....

PERIDOT'S POV:

I was thinking of the word 'love' and sitting at the tip of the boat,kicking my feet.'Why do I need a lover?I'm a pirate for clod sake!I never was in love before.I kinda wonder how it would feel like.'I was interrupted by a splash in the water.I look down and see those sky blue eyes again.I feel my face heat up.'why am I blushing?'She had some gills on her face and shoulders.Is she a?No it can't be..can it?No!those aren't real!Maybe she's just a human?

"Hello?"I asked.She looked shocked and went back in the water.'oh no!'
"N-no!Come back please!I won't hurt you!"I reach my hand out but then lost my balance and fell in the water.I CAN'T SWIMMMMMM!

I try to swim up but my little legs can't hold up my body.I couldn't breathe so I accepted my fate.'I'm going to die...This is how I'm going to die?!'I pass out before I could yell at myself.

LAPIS' POV:

I swim back under because mother said they are evil but..she said she wouldn't hurt me.I hear a splash in the water.I turn around to see the pirate again and my eyes widen.I grab her and take her to land where no one is around.I place her down and look at her.'God she's hot when she's wet.'I sit on the sand next to her.We mermaids can stay on land for a hour but then we have to go back in the water.So I was fine.

I look at my tail,then at her.When she wakes up she'll know I'm a mermaid.Will it matter?Will she tell other pirates?Or she'll kill me?!I frown and look at her.'She wouldn't kill me...would she?'I just kept asking my self questions that I didn't see her wake up.

PERIDOT'S POV:

I open my eyes and see that girl again.'Did she save me?'I turn and she her looking at the sky, holding her head. I scan her.She was beautiful I will give you that.And she had a shell like bra with seaweed and pearls on her chest,She had tannish skin with blue gells on her shoulder,a little on her cheeks and a...tail!?So they are real?!So this means that aliens are real too?!Yeahhhh!

She turns to me and she face softens.
"Uh hey again."I give a nervous smile.
"..."She didn't say any thing.'Can she not talk?'
"Uh can you speak?"I asked and she nods.She goes back in the water.
"H-hey!Wait!How can I repay you for saving me?"I asked,talking to the water.She pops up and I'm face to face with her.
"There's no need,yet."She smiles.I blush.
"Will I see you again?"I asked.She nods then goes back in the deep water.I lay back on the sand and sigh.
'I met a mermaid..wow.'