Poor Peridot

PERIDOT'S POV:

I couldn't stop thinking of that mermaid..She was the opposite of me,kind and beautiful.I was sitting on a barrel and starting off in to space when someone was calling me.
"Peridot!"I stap out if it and look at a young cubby boy.Its Steven!
"Oh hey Steven."I smile and put him in my lap.Steven smiles.

Steven's mother,Rose Quartz was a pirate and his father,Greg Universe was just a commoner.My mother didn't think it was right but soon let them be together. So Steven is a pirate in training.

"What's up?"I say.
"I just finish training!And Captain Yellow told me to get you and Jasper."He said and I nodded.
"Oh ok."I put Steven down and get up.I pat his head.
"See you later Steven."
"Ok!I'm going to hang out with Amethyst and Connie!"He runs off the ship into town.

I sigh.'Where that hell is Jasper?'I get off the boat and go in town,looking for Jasper. I think I have a feeling where she is.I stop at the bar and go in.I look around and then see Jasper's 'side girls.'One was a blonde,The other had red hair and the last one had black hair.

I go up to them and they look at me.
"Hey have you seen Jasp-."I was cut off when the blonde one hug my arm.
"Ohhhh~ priate peridot has come to see us!And you want a girlfriend finally"She smiles at me.The red haired one put her hand on my chin and made me look up at her.
"Your a bit young for me but your just so cute~!"She smirks.
"Yeah.We would leave Jasper for a girl like you~."The black haired said.I step back and glare at them.

"I'm not here to get fucked or what ever Jasper does to you!I'm looking for her,have you seen her?!"They all sigh.
"Aww I wanted to party with you.Ugh fine she went with some girl to a love hotel."The blonde said.I huff.'Someone please kill me.'I get up and start walking.
"Thanks."I said as I walked out.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I looked up at the stupid love hotel.I walks in and see people making out,I was disgusted.I walk over to the a man at the front desk.He seem the most cleaned and un-dirty out of everyone here.
"Yes can I help you?"He smiles.
"Oh uh what room is Jasper Brooks in?"I asked and he search on his notebook.
"Oh room 103."He said giving me and key.I take it.
"Thank you."I said going up the stairs.Hmm 101...102..103!

I kick down the door.

"JASPER!GET YOUR ASS UP!"I yell.I see Jasper had her arm around a girl and she was naked along with Jasper. They were both making out.
"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THATS DISGUSTING!"I yelled again.They both look at me.Jasper smirks.
"You know you'll do that some day."I blush.
"SHUT UP!I WENT TO YOUR SIDE HOES AND I CAME TO THIS LOVE HOTEL AND SEE YOUR BOTH NAKED!LET'S GO."Jasper gets up and puts her clothes on.

"Whatever I was done anyway."Jasper says,kissing her 'girlfriend' one more time and walking out the door with me.
"I don't understand why can't you just have one girlfriend?"I asked.Jasper smirks.
"Why not?"She asked.I galre.

•••••••••

We went in My mother's office.
"Hello peridot and Jasper."She smiles.
"Hello mother what did you need?"I asked.
"Well we are going to find treasure on a island. And you guys are the first to know.We are leaving tomorrow."Me and Jasper nod and leave.
'Well we have a big day tomorrow.'