Explain

Algee

Algee

"Dr. Stein I sent you a email did you not read it," I held the phone to my ear looking back over my shoulder.

"Yes sir but you need to come immediately to the hospital to sign the documents-" I rolled my eyes.

"Look, I know you're only doing your job but I can't have my wife finding out about this-"

"Finding out about what baby?" I turned around.

"Nothing baby," I hung up the phone hiding it behind me back.

"Is there something you want to tell me," she crossed her arms eating for me to talk. I guess now was a better time than ever.

"Baby take a seat on the couch for me," she walked to couch sitting down. I stood there trying to figure out how to put this in a way that made sense.

"Just tell me the whole story Algee I already know about the baby," she sighed.

I stared at her,"Wait baby how did you find out." She got up walking out of the living then coming back with a envelope and letter in her hand.

"The hospital sent a medical bill for the baby Algee," I looked at the letter skimming over the lines of nonsense.

"Look baby I just have to make a trip to the hospital sign a few papers then all of this is gone," I couldn't be more straight forward than that.

"You know I don't want anything to do with that baby or that bitch," I nodded pulling her into a hug.

"I understand it's just you me and our son that's all it's ever been," I kissed the top of her head rubbing her back.

"Good," she wrapped her arms around my torso giving me a tight squeeze.

"I'm going with you!" She let go walking to the opposite side of the room staring out the window. The last thing I wanted her to do was to come with me.

"Baby I don't think that's a good idea," I told her.

"I'm your wife I should be there," I sighed knowing there was no arguing with her once she made up her mind.

I walked up behind her kissing her neck,"Let's go get something to eat then pick up my son."

She turned around,"Your son."

I smiled,"Yeah my son!"

"Did you carry him for nine months then pop him out your vagina," she laughed.

I scrunched up my nose,"That's nasty baby." The fact that I watched the entire thing made me shiver.

"I bet you won't be saying that the next time you wanna have sex," she smirked.

I kissed those sexy lips of hers grabbing a hand full of that fat ass,"Damn right"

"You are too much," she wrapped her arm around my neck.

"Daddy wants more from last night," I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist. Her robe came loose so that her breast pressed against my chest.

I flicked my tongue across her neck making her moan,"We gotta get dressed it's probably one."

"Fuck getting dressed I'm trying to undress you," I carried her to out bed room closing the door behind us.

Comment & Vote !

When you update because it's your birthday 😛✨🎂