ch. 2

~Caroline's POV~

We get into the car.

Mary is driving because she is 17 and we are all 16.

So we are getting to the airport.

I'm so excited!!!!!!

When we here our plane called, we start running.

Mary trips over her own feet.

She's the clumsy one of the group.

we got on the plane.

B8 is my seat

I look around and see where everyone is seated.

wow.

my friends got some BAD seats.

I look at Maria. She is sitting next to a fat man who is sweating and screaming, "I'm scared of planes! I'm claustrophobic!!" On her other side is a lady who won't get off her phone!

I find Olivia. She is next to some kid who is dancing in his seat and keeps nudging Olivia. On her other side is a lady who has a crying baby!

Then I look over at Mary. She is sitting next to 2 really hot guys who are talking to her! If she can have a good seat, I probably can too.

I find my seat, confidently.

B8, right in between a middle aged couple. They were holding hands across the seat. My seat!

They look at me.

"Oh! Honey move your hands so the girl can sit down!" the lady says.

"I was going to! Gosh you never trust me. You always tell me what to do like I'm a child!" he retaliates.

"Well you can see, Tom, why I can't trust you! You brought the dog carrier and forgot the dog!"

Oh Tom.

"You were in charge of the dog remember? Sometimes I think you have Alzheimer's! Idiot."

 "I'm the idiot? You got arrested for peeing on a bush in Africa! It disintegrated!"

"Nancy, you told me I had to go right then and there because I wasn't allowed to go between 2-4 because, and yes it's you I'm mocking, '2-4 is a special time where we have to pray to God and release our mind in the time of good Feng Shui!' You're so annoying!"  Tom said.

This went on for 3 hours!

Finally, I peacefully went to sleep when they decided to stop talking to each other.