Ch. 18

~MARIA'S POV~

The doctors can't find Olivia.

Oh Goodness what else can go wrong in this life?

Mary is rolling around shouting, "OLIVIA!! JACK GILINSKY IS LOOKING FOR YOU! HE, HE WANTS TO TAKE YOU ON, UH, FLIGHTS TO L.A. AND TRIPS TO PARIS!"

But that didn't work... At all.

"Heyyyyy man, I was talkin' to Olivia like, um, 10 minutes ago. Heh heh, Swag," Austin Mahone piped up.

Everyone shouted, "YOU WERE?"

"Well then why didn't you Say That IN THE FIRST PLACE!!?!?!?!?!" I yelled, annoyed with all his 'swag'

"I didn't think it was that important!"

"Are you an idiot?" Nicole yelled. We all looked at her. "Sorry," she said.

"Just calmly explain to us where you think she might be," Carter said, adjusting his SnapBack, "God this thing is annoying!"

"Here then," Mary said reaching her hand up, "Let me wear it."

She put Carter hat on her head, backwards.

"Oh ya Mary, rocking it!" Sydney said.

Mary didn't smile, but made a click nose in the back of her mouth, raising the right side of her mouth.

"Can we focus on, oh I don't know, finding Olivia?!?" Caroline yelled.

"We still can't find her," a young nurse said. I think she was an intern.

"Um, hi? who are you?" Cam said, stepping a little closer to the intern.

"My name is Charly Cambonella," she said.

She was actually really pretty.

She had Blonde hair that stopped a little bit above her shoulders, blue eyes, glasses, and was skinny.

We were about to introduce ourselves, when Cam stepped up.

"I, am Cameron Dallas,"

"Yea I know who you are. You prance around making videos that girls from ages 10-18 think are hilarious and cute. Then you meet girls, make them cry, take a picture with them, and then forget about them all together. Isn't that right, Pretty Boy?"

"Zayum. It's a hard world out there," Cam said quietly and walked away.

"We still cannot find Olivia. We have to call someone to come and work on lifting up the tour bus to see if there are more places where Olivia could be," Charly said.

"Um, thank you," Hayes said and held Nicole's hand.

~OLIVIA'S POV~

I think I'm running out of air.

Are the walls closing in?

Holy Mendes I'm claustrophobic.

My wheelchair is hurting me.

Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God.

Jack Freaking Gilinsky I think I'm like dying.

Ouch.

Ow ow ow!!

Deep breaths. In, out, in, out.

Oh my sweet Hamilton Nash Grier.

I can't even talk because I'm so out of breath.

I just make weird panting noises that me sound half retarded.

Hearing weird sounds outside, I wondered what it was.

It was a grinding sound, like a crane.

I waited there for like 5 minutes, until I got the feeling that I was being lifted.