When we get in the car, everything feels calm and ready. "Do you remember the plan?"

I nod. "Do you?"

She laughs and taps my shoulder. "Of course, it's my plan."

I smile and lean towards her and lightly press my lips to hers. "I'm glad I met you."

She laughs and pushes me away. "Hurry up, we have things to do."

Two hours later, we finally reach the place I am to bring all girls. Once Jessabel gets a look at the house, she scoffs. "Of course it is a mansion. How does he not get caught?"

I put my sunglasses on a shrug. "He pays off cops who get too close."

She rolls her eyes and nods at me.

"This is a bit much.." I feel bad seeing her all tied up with a sack over her head.

"We have to make it seem believable. One wrong move and he will catch us. He isn't stupid."

I agree and grab her. As we are walking up to the doors, I'm feeling more nervous than ever. If this goes wrong, I won't just lose my daughter, I'll lose Jessabel too. Once we reach the door, the two gaurds recognize me and buzz me in. As we are walking down the empty halls, I whisper,"When do we start the plan?"

"Take me to him."

We finally reach the doors and I feel my heart stop until the doors open.

Damon turns around and grins at me. "You did it! I almost thought I'd have to cut off a finger from Ariel so that you got your shit together."

"Did you hurt her?"

He laughs. "No. She is playing in the garden." He grabs Jessabels wrist and shoves her to the floor. "She'll do. You can go. Next girl by tomorrow, just for pissing me off."

"You're disgusting." Jessabels voice rings out and Damons smile gets wider. He slowly turns around and waits for her to get up. She takes off the rope that I left loose on her hands and rips the sack off her head. "I found you."

"Oh, this is wonderful. Jessabel, how are you?"

My mind spins in confusion. They know eachother. Then when they are standing facing eachother, I see it.

"I'm great. How are you? Brother."

"Would you like a drink?"

Jessabel takes the gun out of her jacket and points it at him. "I'd rather kill you really."

Damon sighs. "Six years of not seeing eachother and you can't even muster a pleasant surprise."

"Yeah, well you were never pleasant to begin with. Or do you not remember how bad you fucked our family up?"

Damon laughs. "Are you still upset about that? For godssake, let it go. That's in the past."

"In the past? That fucked me up. You did nothing but bring me misery. But that wasn't enough. Now you're bringing misery on innocent families."

She throws the gun and me. "Kill anyone who gets in."

I catch the gun and nod. This seems to amuse Damon. "OH. That's beautiful. She has you beleiving she cares about you."

"Shut up, Damon." With that, she throws the first punch that knocks him back two steps. He laughs and grabs her by the throat and slams her against the wall. "You really piss me off."

She smiles. "It's all I ever did. I've been training. I came ready. You're not leaving here alive."

She brings her knee up and kicks him in the groin. Dropping to the floor, she brings down a vase to his head. "Besides, everyone knows we are related. You made this way too easy for me."

She knocks him out with a punch to the face and looks over at me. "Follow me."

"Are you not going to explain what the fuck just happened?"

Jessabel looks at me and gives me a deep kiss. "I'll explain later. Do everything I say."

I watch her walk over to the intercom. "Everyone meet in the dining room."

"You really think they're coming."

She nods. "Someone besides their boss is giving orders, what do you thnik?"