Wedding Day {Last bonus}

"It is one of-"

"PAUSE!!!!"

What? Who in the hell was that?!

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah. Why are you starting all the way here? Why are you skipping all of the things before the ceremony? Like the bachelors' party the night before . . . or when Keith and I got so drunk after that we basically made out for like an hour straight in bed. Ha, he is so sexy when he wants tongue-on-tongue action. His little tongue trying to twist with mine~" said Lance as he RUDELY INTERRUPTS ME.

"Sorry E-man,"

I'm a girl, you dork.

"Whatever~"

*rolls eyes* Do you want to be married or be a single guy forever, McClain?

"M-MARRIED!!"

Then let me finish this damn one-shot. -_-

"O-okay.... Damn...."

AHEM. As I was narrating~

"PLAY"

"-life's richest surprises when the accidental meeting of two life paths lead them to proceed together along the common path as husband and husband. It is one of life's finest experiences when a casual relationship grows into a permanent bond of love. This meeting and this growth bring us together today." said Shiro as he started the vows.

"Keith and Lance, will you take vows here before all of us which symbolize the manifested vows you have already made and will continue to make to each other throughout your lives?"

"We will." said the two men in synchronized harmony.

Then, Keith said, "I, Keith Kogane, take you, Lance McClain, as my friend and love, beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in conflict and tranquillity, asking that you be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, in all the ways that life may find us."

"I, Lance McClain, take you, Keith Kogane, as my friend and love, beside me and apart from me, in laughter and in tears, in conflict and tranquillity, asking that you be no other than yourself, loving what I know of you, trusting what I do not yet know, in all the ways that life may find us." said Lance as he smiled warmly at his boyfriend.

"The circle is the symbol of the sun, earth, and universe. It is the symbol of peace. Let this ring be the symbol of unity and peace in which your two lives are joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever you go, return unto one another and to your togetherness." Shiro explained as he gave them their rings.

Lance put a ring on Keith's left ring finger, and Keith did the same to Lance.

"I give you this ring to wear upon your hand as a symbol of our unity in steadfast love." is what they said in unity afterwards.

"You are mature people who have established individual patterns of living. Yet you have found not only a need for companionship, but the satisfaction of that need in each other's company. It is this love, based upon a responsible understanding, that will aid you in creating out of your two lives, a marriage and a happiness you will share together. Stand fast in hope and confidence, believing in yourself and believing in each other.

Inasmuch as you two have come before your friends and family and have declared your love and devotion to each other, I now greet you with them as husband and husband." finished Shiro as he closed his book.

Keith and Lance kissed one another quickly afterwards and now, they were offically married.

"WOOHOO!!! FREAKING FINALLY GUYS!!" yelled Pidge in screams of happiness as she got up from her seat.

Allura looked over at Pidge and smiled. "Calm down, Pidge . . . Or, you might be next~" teased the Altean woman.

"ALLURA!!" flushed Pidge as she elbowed her.

"Lance, my niño, my poor baby is all grown up now~" cried Lance's mother as she wiped her tears away.

"Mama . . . you're embarrassing me . . ." chuckled Lance as he flushed a light pink.

"Congrats Keith, you did it. You married the guy of your dreams." congratulated Shiro as he set a hand on his friend's shoulders.

"Thank you Shiro . . . for everything . . ." said Keith as he began to tear up.

"CONGRATS ON THE MARRIAGE YOU TWO!!" exclaimed Hunk as he tightly hugged the newly wed couple.

"Ha-ha, thank you, Hunk." said Lance as he hugged his best friend back.

"Thanks, Hunk," smiled the raven haired man.

Once Hunk had stopped hugging them, Lance said, "And thank you for coming into my life, Kogane~" he said as he pecked Keith's nose.

"Same to you too, honey~" smirked Keith as he kissed Lance on the lips.

And that's a rap~~~~!!! Ha-ha!! I am offically done with both editions of 'Klance One-shots' lololololol. Well, I hope you enjoyed this, and bye~!