Tj Perkins

I was currently standing back stage watching one of the TV screen as Tj just won his match against Austin Aries. I went to the gorilla and waited for The to come back stage.

As soon as Tj came past the curtains I ran and jumped into his arms. "Good job on your win Tj," "Thanks babe, I am the greatest right?" I then kissed him on his lips. "Right" I said back to him.

Austin came through the curtains and just glared at me and Tj. "What is someone a mad because they lost to the greatest cruiserweight ever?" I said to Austin. He just walked away. I looked back to Tj and grabbed his arm and pulled him back to his locker room so he could change and we could leave. While he was changing I went to catering and grabbed a couple bottles of water for the road. As I was walking back to his locker room I felt somebody grab my wrist and pull me into another locker room.

When I finally got to see who it was that pulled me into here, I saw that it was Austin. "What do you want Aries?" "I want you to be with me, not Neville's stupid little side kick." "As if I would ever leave Tj, and especially for you I hate you, and he's not Neville's side kick if anything Neville is his side kick." "Whatever princess you know you want me, I mean come on I am the greatest man to ever live." He then trued to kiss me, but before he could I kicked hi. Where the sun doesn't shine and ran back to Tj's locker room.

"Hey babe where did you go?" "I went to go get us some bottles of water for the road, but on my way back Austin pulled me into his locker room and tried to convince me to leave you for him, then he tried to kiss me, but before he could I kicked him and ran back to here." Tj's face went for his normal happy face to I'm gonna kill that fucker face. "Babe don't do what I think your about to do, it fine I took care of it lets get going, please." He calmed down a bit but I can tell he's still pretty mad. "OK let's go." We got to the care and started driving. There was complete silence the whole trip. It's a good thing we was in his hometown because we did have to drive far to get home.

As we pulled into the driveway and got inside. Tj walked up stairs to our bedroom and just stayed in there. I went upstairs to check on him. "Babe you alright?" "Yes y/n just really mad at Austin that's all." I looked at him and seen that look in his eye that he always gets when he starts thinking to much. I went and layed down next to him and put my head on his chest. "You know I would never leave you Tj, I know that's what your thinking." "But why would you want to stay with me I mean look at me, ever sense I lost that stupid title I couldn't even when a match on my own, I have to tag with Neville to even get anything done, I don't even deserve you, you deserve someone like Austin someone who can take better care of you." I look at him in disbelief. "Tj no you are a great guy and you do deserve me and you are taking greatest care of me you are perfect it doesn't matter if you have a championship or not, I'm not with you for the championship in with you for you, because I love you Tj, I love you and only you." "Really do you mean that y/n?" "Yes" I then lift my head up and pull his face close to mine and pull him into a passionate kiss.

He pulled back from the kiss and placed his forehead on mine. "I love you Y/n, I love you so so so so much." I looked at him, "I love you to Tj, forever and always."
____________________________________sorry if this sucked really bad this is my first wrestling x reader.
Please let me know who I did and if you liked it please vote or not I don't really care that's your choice not mine.

And Incase you didn't read it in the description I take request all I need is the following:
Plot
Wrestler
Name of character(if you want)
Character specifics,(hair, eye, etc.)