Akira Tazowa

Bulletproof_Girls

I'm currently backstage looking for my boyfriend Akira Tazowa, I had a match tonight and I wanted to spend some time with him before I went out I only had five minutes till I had to go out to the ring. 

I still haven't found him so I just went to the gorilla.

As soon as I got there my theme hit and I had to go out. I was so surprised when I saw who my opponent was because I was not told how it was going to be. It was the person I was curently looking for Akira. He also looked suprised that I was his opponent for the match. As I got to the ring he looked at me. "Moonmi why are you my opponent?" "I don't know."

He then told the ref that he wasn't going to fight me, but the ref said that he had to. Akira looked back at me and said, "I'm sorry." We then got in our fighting stance and started wrestling. 

(Time skip)
Akira had just German suplexed me. When I hit the mat I fell on my arm and when it hit I felt a pop in my arm. The ref came over to me and asked if I was ok and I told him no, so he got the medics to the ring and the for me back stage. They told me that it was broken and that I need to go to the hospital.

While I was at the hospital Akira had shown up and he hasn't said a thing to me.

"Akira you know you didn't mean to do it so why are you pushing your self over it." "Because I love you and I hurt you." I looked at him "I know you hurt me but that doesn't mean anything, this is a little injury it can be fixed."

I lend up and kissed him then layed back down. "I love you moonmi and I'm sorry." "It's ok Akira I love you too."

____________________________________sorry this took so long to update I had some serious writer's block
I know it's not the greatest chapter I sorry.

Don't for get to request and vote and comment if you would like.