Gentleman Jack Gallagher

Requested by ifindthisfunny

I'm currently on a plane going over to England to visit my friends for the holidays. This is my first time seeing them, or even going to England in seven years. So it's only natural that I'm nervous.

What are they going to think of me, what happens if I get lost.

I slapped my self slightly on the face 'Soraya get a hold of your your gonna do great, they will love, if they didn't they wouldn't have invited you' I thought to my self. The plain finally landed, I walked out of the air port, I looked around for f/n, but no matter where I looked I couldn't find them. I guess I will just call them. 8 reached in my pocket for my phone, it wasn't there. I realized that I left it at home on my table. I guess now I have to wait.

(Time Skip)
They still didn't show up. So I decided to walk around and see 8f I can find any place that looked familiar to me. As I was walking I was looking at the ground. 'maybe I should have stayed at the airport, maybe they are there now and I just walked away and. I was brought of my thought when I ran into something, and fell on my butt.

"My goodness are you alright miss?" I heard someone say. I looked up to see that the something that I ran into was actually a someone. "Oh, yes, sorry I wasn't looking where I was going" I said very apologeticly.

He helped me up, "My name is Jack Gallagher, may I get you name?" He asked. "My name is Soraya Borden, it's a pleaser to meet you Mr. Gallagher" I say while shaking his hand.

"May I asked, why weren't you looking where you were going." He asked.

"Oh that was because I was supposed to meet my friends at the airport, but they weren't there so I decided to see if I could find anywhere similar to me, and I got lost." I say.

"Oh, well in that case you can come to my house and use my phone to call your friend." He offered with a smile.

'i know I shouldn't trust him, I just met him, but he seems so nice, he seems like a person who wouldn't take advantage of me' I looked back at him and said, "sure if it wouldn't trouble you, that would be great." He nodded then said, "well shall we be on our way," I nodded my head.

He grabbed my hand and started walking what I'm guessing is his house. I was blushing deeply from the sudden contact.

(Time skip)
We finally got to his house, he opened the door and let me in, the he followed. After we entered he closes the door, then he walked me over to the phone.

I picked it up and called f/n. "Hello" I heard f/n answer. "F/n, hey it's me Soraya."

"Soraya, where are you, why didn't you pick up your phone when I called you?" They asked.

"Don't worry I'm at a friend's, and I don't have my phone I left it at home, do you think you could come.and get me?" I asked them.

"Yes just tell me the address." They said. I told them Jack's address. "Ok I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Ok, bye see you in a few." Then I hung up.

I looked around and Jack wasn't in the same room. "Jack" I said.

"Yes" he said coming out of a hallway.

"I just want to say thank you." I said while blushing.

"Well you are most certainly welcome y/n" he said while sitting by me.

I don't know why but as he sat down I automatically leaned on his shoulder and hugged him.

He seemed a little suprised, but hugged me back. "Jack I know we just met but I think I like you." I said blushing.

He looked at me, he grabbed my chin and lowered his head closes to mine. He then leaned all the way in and kissed me.

The kiss took me by surprise at first but I finally kissed back. Jacked pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. "Soraya, I think I like you too, will you please be my girlfriend."

"Yes" I said while pulling him back and kissing him, "Jack can I just stay at you place tonight."

"Mhm" he nodded his head while slowly leaning me down on the couch.

He then nuzzled his face into my neck, and kissed all over my neck, trying to find my sweet spot.

Once he found it I started moaning. Then there was a nock on the front door.

Jack stopped kissing my neck and sat up. He then stood up and went to check who was at the door. He answered it.

"Hello can I help you?" He asked.

"Oh, um is there a Soraya here?" I heard f/n ask.

"Yes there is." He said. Then he motioned for me to come over.

"F/n, I'm so sorry but I think I'm going to just stay here for tonight." I said while leaning on Jack.

"Oh, ok well I'll come bye tommorow to pick you up then, have fun and don't get pregnant." F/n yelled while laughing going back to their car.

I waved bye then me and Jack went back into the house and went to his bedroom. He picked me up and layed me down on the mattress. He then layed next to me.

I rolled into his chest when he layed down next to me. 'he smells so good, I don't ever want to leave' "goodnight Jack." I said while kissing him, then kissing his neck. Then settling back into his chest.

"Goodnight Soraya." He says then kisses my head.
____________________________________im so sorry it took so long, I just had no idea how I was going to make this into a story, and I'm sorry if this was not what you wanted, if it was then your welcome.