Ariya Daivari

This was requested by CamoChipmunk.

I had just gotten home from work. I went up to my room, to change my clothes, then made something quick to eat for my dinner then I turned my TV on. I went to the WWE Network on my PlayStation 4, just in time to watch 205live. And the frost match was my bestfriend from high school, Ariya Daivari. He had just recently moved, so he could start his career in the WWE.

While I was watching he had won his match then he grabbed a mic and said, "Guys I will be gone for a little bit, I'm heading back to my hometown to finish something that needs to be done I'll be back in a two weeks." The he handed his mic to the ref that was out side the ring the he got out and went back stage.

Huh, I wonder what he's finishing back her in town.

205live finally finished then I went to bed.

I woke up the next day and I went to work. While I was at work I was told that there was someone waiting for me in my office. So I went to my office to see who it was, and to my surprise if was Ariya.

He didn't hear me come in so I snuck up behind him and gave him a hug. I guess I scared him because he jumped a little.

"Hey long time no see, Ariya." "Hey Andi." "So what brings you back to this old broken down town." "Well I came back to see you, I miss you and I was wondering 8f we can go on a date tonight after you finish work." "Sure" after I said that he got up and left with out saying a word.

(Time skip to after work)
I was at home getting ready for my date, once I was finished I heard a nock on my door.

I answered it and it was Ariya.
"Wow you look beautiful Andi." Then he looked me head to foot, when he saw my shoes, I was wearing my boots, he then looked back at my face with a smirk, "what" I said kinda shy. "Nothing it's just nice to see that you never changed." He then took my hand and we walked to the park. Once we were at the park he covered my eyes.

"What are you doing?" "You'll see when we get there". Then a few more minutes of walking he uncovered my eyes. I looked around and saw that it was our favorite spot when we were in highschool.

I turned to Ariya, he was kneeling, "Ariya what are you doing?" He pulled out a ring, "Andi you wear my bestfriend in highschool and you wear there for me when I needed you, you were the only person that could make me happy, you are still the only person that makes me happy, and you are the only person I want to spend the rest of my life with, Andi will you make me the happiest man, Andi y/m/n y/l/n will you marry me." I covered my mouth then shook my head yes. He then put the ring on my finger. Then he stood up and hugged me. "And there is one other thing, will you live with me in Florida?" "Yes, yes, Ariya I will."

He then kissed me. "I love you." "I love you too."

____________________________________i am so sorry it took me so long to update this chapter, I have just went through a lot with my family, relationship, and my dog past away. But I hope you like this story, again I'm sorry. And for my other request I got I'm still working on you story so please wait I'm so sorry.