Gazel And Shadow!?

Normal POV

It was in the middle of the class Gazel was getting bored of the lesson and decided to lay her head at the table looking at Burn who is writing something so she decided to tease him and took a piece of paper and wrote something and folded it after, then passed it to Burn which startled him by the sudden pass he opened the folded paper and it reads;

Yo Burn or should I say tulip head I'm bored tell me a joke ^_^

He looked at Gazel which was smiling at him and wrote at the paper and passed it back at her, she read what Burn wrote "No" and looked at him with boredom and threw the paper to her bag she looked at the opposite side Burn was sitting and saw Shadow -You know the white haired guy who was reading a book- she poked his shoulder but before she could even touch him he looked at her with a blank face which made Gazel smile a bit...

"What's your name"she started"Mines Gazel" and took her hand out, Shadow just looked at her before replying with a small blush -talk about love at first site- on his face"Shadow, the names Shadow..." And shook Gazel's hand she smiled at this and asked pointing the book he was reading"What are you reading? It seems interesting..."Shadow took a look at the book and gave it to Gazel not saying a word and looked away..

"Umm... Thanks I guess?"she said taking it then before she knew it a eraser came flying towards her face,good thing the book slipped off to her hand making her duck to get it, the eraser hit...