Chapter 14

Thank you so much for the 1k reads. :)

Wonho arrived at the school early today. He will be having classes with Kihyun, Shownu and of course none other than Hyungwon later. Even though the male didn't say it out loud, he likes hanging around the beautiful brunette, teasing the other male and watching how the latter reacted, and sometimes enjoyed (maybe too much) making the other male flustered. The blonde smiled when he thought about the latter as he reached his class.

He saw Shownu waving from the back seat signalling that they had reserved a seat for him and walked toward them. As he reached the seat, he saw Hyungwon's bag was on the other seat beside his but the lanky male was nowhere to be seen.

"Morning Shownu."

"Morning." Shownu flashed him a small smile.

"Where's Hyungwon?"

"He got called out by someone just now."

"Who?"

"Not sure. Haven't seen that girl around. Maybe from another faculty."

"A girl?"

"Yeah." Now Wonho was curious. Few minutes later, they saw Kihyun came running into the class. The male was almost out of breath as he sat down beside Shownu.

"Is someone chasing you? You seemed like you were trying to run for your life."

"The professor had me helped him this morning and I thought I was almost late for class. Gosh." The shorter male said as he was still trying to catch his breath.

"What's up with him?" He asked as he saw Wonho spacing out.

"Not sure. Probably cause Hyungwon got called out by a girl."

"Are you jealous?!" Kihyun said teasingly, almost loud enough for the class to hear them and that finally caught Wonho's attention.

"What are you guys talking about?" The blonde tried to act clueless.

"Admit it Wonho. We know that you had been watching him even before you befriend him."

"The way you both looked at each other. It's intriguing. " Shownu added. The blonde male sighed.

"I-" Wonho stopped midway as he saw the beautiful brunette walked into the class looking rather annoyed but brighten up as soon as he saw Wonho.

"Morning." The brunette smiled at him.

"Morning Hyungwon. Where have you been?"

"Ugh. Someone needed to talk to me."

"Who?"

"No one important."

"Ahhh- Sure."

"Wonho."

"Yeah."

"I'm not joining you guys for lunch and hang out later. Sorry." Hyungwon smiled apologetically.

"Ah. Okay. Can I ask why?"

"I need to-" Their teacher had entered the class. The lecturer soon started to pull up his slides and started his lecture. Hyungwon only mouthed "I'll tell you later" to Wonho before he began to focus on the class. Now the blonde male was really curious.

Time skipped lunch break time.

"That's all for today. Don't forget to hand in your work next week-" The lecturer was ending his class and before he finished his sentence Hyungwon had started to sweep all his things into his bag.

"Hyung-" And the brunette was already out of the class before Wonho was able to call him. The blonde male felt dejected.

"Aww. Wonho got ditched." Kihyun clearly weren't making his day better either.

"Shut up Kihyun." Wonho pouted.

"Let's go eat guys." Shownu said.

"Okay. At least I still have Shownu. Right?" Wonho put his arms around the big guy and winked.

"Yeah right." They laughed and headed towards the cafeteria for lunch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the lunch break, four of them were having the same class again. Except this time, Hyungwon seemed to be running late (I wonder why). Wonho was staring at the classroom door the whole time waiting for the lanky male to appear. But the teacher had already entered the class and yet the latter was still not here. Wonho was a bit worried.

"You'll burn holes into that door if you kept staring." Kihyun said chuckling.

"Hyungwon's not here yet. I'm worried."

"He's big enough. I don't think he'll get lost or get abducted somewhere in the school."

"Aish." And then he saw the brunette walked through that door. The male stopped before the teacher to apologize before he walked up toward his reserved seat besides his friends at the back. He smiled as he saw them.

"Where did you go?" Wonho asked as Hyungwon sat down next to him.

"I was helping someone."

"Helping?"

"Yeah. Some school project thing."

"Oh."

"What project?" Kihyun decided to barge into the conversation.

"Art project." Hyungwon said as he started to take out his books and notes for the class.

"What kind of art project?" The hamster was not letting go of the topic.

"Mr. Yoo. And those at the back. Please pay attention to the class." The lecturer had noticed them talking. The boys now stopped chatting and started to pay attention to the class. Well at least pretended to pay attention. Wonho's thoughts were elsewhere for the rest of the class.

170720 Total words: 756. HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN THE JAPAN BEAUTIFUL TEASER?? AND NEWTON TEASER? OMG. Thank you for reading. Do leaves comments and votes if you want to. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 1K READS. LOVE YA'LL. <3