Chapter 15

WARNING: I HATE THIS CHAPTER  

It had been days since Hyungwon last spent time with the group. The brunette wasn't having lunch with them and even skipped their usual after school hung out. Even worst, rejected their invitation to play pool. Wonho was Hyungwon deprived. He misses the brunnete's company. Sure he could see him in classes but they didn't even get to catch up much. Now he's dying to know what Hyungwon was up to behind his back. He just misses the beautiful brunette. (Why did I make Wonho seemed so clingy?)

Today was no different. Hyungwon had classes with them but will soon disappear again during lunch and after school. The brunette never really explained about the art project that he was helping with and this made the group especially Wonho really curious about it. They said curiosity killed the cat but Wonho had had enough of it.

"You won't be having lunch with us again today?" The blonde asked the taller male that was rushing to stuff all his things into his bag.

"Yeah. Sorry." The latter smiled apologetically.

"Okay. But-"

"Hyungwon! Let's go!" They heard someone calling. A girl was standing by the classroom door. The one that Hyungwon was helping. Or so he said he was.

"Gotta go. See you." And the lanky male rushed towards the door.

"You don't need to come here and escort me."

"Aww. Why? I was near so I thought why not come and see you here."

"Just don't. Okay."

"Sure." The girl giggled before both of them disappeared through the door. The group heard this little conversation between Hyungwon and the girl and yes, Wonho did not look happy about it. Also yes, he thought he should be worried. Maybe.

"You gotta do something before you lose him." Kihyun said to him. Lose him? Well, how can he lose him when Hyungwon wasn't even his yet? The blonde could only sigh.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hyungwon!" The blonde hurried to follow the lanky male out of the class before he disappears again. They had just finished their last class today. It ended a little bit late that usual.

"Hyungwon, can we talk?" The blonde grabbed on Hyungwon's wrist. He was afraid that the brunette would take off again if he didn't hold on to him.

"Ahh Wonho. Can we talk tomorrow? I really gotta go now."

"But-"

"She will come and look for me again if I'm late."

"That girl from this morning?"

"Yeah."

"Can't you skip?"

"Ugh why?"

"I miss hanging out with you." Wonho pouted. The brunette froze. He sighted the girl from this morning pacing towards them. The girl doesn't seem to have taken notice of them yet. Hyungwon quickly pulled Wonho towards the staircase, to hide behind the wall as he signalled the blonde to keep quiet.

Hyungwon was embracing Wonho close to his chest. Wonho could feel the brunette's breath on his face as he took this opportunity to breath in his smell. Hyungwon smelt like Hyungwon. No perfume. Just himself. The latter's head was peeking out a bit to check if the girl was still there but Wonho pulled him back before he reached for the brunette's lips. Their lips were connected only for a brief moment. Hyungwon turned red, eye widened. Wonho was smirking. The time seemed to have slowed down and at that moment it felt like it was just the two of them standing close to each other.