Chapter 3

God. Why does it have to be him?! Why would he visit maid café in the first place? Hyungwon gritted his teeth thinking. He was trying to keep his smiling face.

"Master. I'm Hyewon not Hyungwon." The boy lied. The customer frowned.

"You must be an acquaintance of my twin brother." Hyungwon kept lying.

"You're Hyungwon's twin sister?" The customers said looking shocked while eyeing Hyungwon suspiciously from head to toe.

"Yes." Hyungwon replied, the fake smile never leaving his face.

"Ahh. Ok then." The other male seemed to believe that Hyungwon was his twin sister. Hyungwon felt relieved. He almost blew his cover for today.

The guy that was standing in front of him, the customer that he just welcomed, was his classmate. Not just any classmate. Hyungwon had noticed him in several classes that he was taking this semester. With his blonde hair, the guy did stand out a lot. The male usually hanged out with his group of friends. He always looked lively and cheerful with them. Hyungwon liked it whenever he saw the other smiled and laughed, thinking that his laugh was cute. Sometimes Hyungwon wishes he was one of them. Sometimes.

"I'm Wonho. Nice to meet you." The customer said, smiling sweetly to Hyungwon while offering a handshake. Hyungwon reached out to accept the handshake but Wonho brought the hand to his lips, placing a soft kiss at the back of Hyungwon's hand.

Hyungwon was caught by surprise. He felt his face burning as a shade of pink slowly crept onto his cheeks. The 'maid' tried hard to keep his composure. He slowly slipped his hand out of the other's grip.

"May I show you to your table, Master?" Hyungwon said, ignoring what happened and managed to stay calm.

"O-Ok." Wonho chuckled awkwardly with his hand rubbing the back of his head. Hyungwon led the way to the table while Wonho followed closely behind, looking dejected. Hyungwon saw everything from the corner of his eyes. Cute. Hyungwon thought silently.

Hyungwon led Wonho to the small table near the glass window.

"Americano and Strawberry Shortcake. Thanks." Wonho said with a smile before Hyungwon was able to open his mouth to ask.

"Anything else, Master?" Hyungwon asked politely while writing down the order.

"That's all for now."

"Sure Master. Your order will be here soon." Hyungwon smiled in reply before heading off to the counter to place the order.

"Americano and Strawberry Shortcake for Table 3." Hyungwon said before one of maids joined him.

"Do you know that customer? He's been eyeing you since he entered the café." The maid said while giggling softly.

"Someone from school." Hyungwon smiled weakly. He turned to look at Wonho's direction. The other male quickly avoided his gaze and stared outside the window. Silly.

Hyungwon noticed Wonho's hair was not exactly blonde. Under the soft sunlight that came from the glass window, his hair gave out a lilac shade, almost pinkish. With Wonho's milky complexion, it suited him well. Honestly, any hair color would suit him. Hyungwon thought. Wonho was in his casual wear, a simple white t-shirt and ripped jeans. Seating there with his hands under his chin, while gazing out the window, he looked like he was in a photo-shoot. Even the maids and customers in the café started to notice him.

Carrying the tray with Americano and Strawberry Shortcake, Hyungwon walked over to Wonho's table. The latter noticed him approaching and directed his gaze off from the window. Hyungwon set the food n drinks on the table.

"Your Americano and Strawberry Shortcake, Master. Enjoy." He said with a smile.

"Thank you." Wonho flashed him a smile before pulling out his phone to snap a photo of food.

"Do you mind if I take photo of you too?" The male asked, startling Hyungwon that was watching his actions.

"Anything for you, Master." Hyungwon said, smiling sweetly as Wonho snapped his photo.

"Do you go to a different school? I think I've never seen you in school with Hyungwon before." Wonho questioned.

"We went to the same school but I'm taking a different course and rarely hang out with my brother at school." Hyungwon answered. How was he supposed to see Hyewon when he did not even notice I existed? But then how did he know my name.

"Ahh I see. Hmm." Wonho paused before he continued.

"I've seen Hyungwon around but never talk to him before." So Wonho did notice him. Hyungwon's heart fluttered.

"Maybe you should try talking him. He would be glad to know you."

"How would you know if he would be glad to know me?" Wonho looked at the 'maid' in front on him with an eyebrow raised.

"Err. I just do. I'm his big sister. I know." Crap.

"Maybe I should try." Wonho grinned. The male picked up the spoon and started savouring the cake.

"You guys have the best shortcake in town." Wonho exclaimed excitedly.

"Glad you like it, Master. Now if you'll excuse me." Hyungwon flashed one last smile at Wonho before going into the back.

At that small table, Wonho's eyes never leave Hyungwon. He was intently watching the other's moves and gesture.

I actually had written this chapter long time ago. LOL. Total words: 850.