SPECIAL CHAPTER 2

WARNING: Incoming overly clingy boyfriends, excessive usage of descriptive adjectives, fluff and more fluff and a special bonus, boys in suits. :) I can't stop writing.

Wonho is dressed in his favorite light blue button up shirt and a pair of black ripped jeans that he had picked out and ironed last night. Looking into the mirror, he tried to adjust the collar of the shirt before he proceeded to style his hair. Should he style it up and showed his forehead or should he let the fringe down covering his forehead? He struggled for a bit in deciding which will look better than the other and finally decided to part it and let some of the fringe down and showing bits of his forehead.

One last touch, he sprayed on his favourite perfume and inhaled bits of the scent. The subtle flowery scent always worked like a charm to calm down his wrecking nerve, especially today, Wonho is overexcited. He is going on a date with Hyungwon. The thought of spending time with his lover made him felt overjoyed, he felt like he's the luckiest man alive. Wonho can't stop smiling thinking about Hyungwon. His Hyungwon.

His phone rang as he was immersed in the thought about the lanky brunette. Looking at the caller ID, it's Hyungwon. Wonho beamed for the nth times today as he picked up the call.

"Hay babe. Did you miss me that much to call me before our date?" He answered the call smirking.

"Heyhey. Urm Wonho. I have to cancel our date today. Sorry."

"Why?!" Wonho was shocked, his smile faded.

"Ugh. Things happened at the café. The maids called sick today and only my sister and the café owner are running the café at the moment so I had to help her. Sorry again." Hyungwon said apologetically.

"I see. Then-"

"I'm really sorry babe. I gotta go now. I'll make it up to you later ok. Love you."

"Love you too-" Hyungwon had end the call before Wonho could say anything. The blonde male was devastated as he looked at his dimmed phone screen. He felt dejected. It was going to be their first official date yet now this happened. He was about to change back into his sweatpants as an idea came knocking to him. With a mischievous smile on his face, Wonho reached for his phone and started calling his friends.

*******

The blonde male is now standing outside the café, looking into the big glass window, astounded by the view in front of him. He saw his lover but not in what he expected the brunette to be wearing. Hyungwon was wearing a black tuxedo coat with tails and matching pants, accompanied by a black vest, black tie and a white dress shirt under it, plus a pair of white gloves covering his beautiful hands. His hair perfectly slicked back, exposing his milky forehead. Hyungwon looked like an anime character that came straight out of a shojo manga, a perfect handsome butler. The butler suit fit his so well that Wonho was left dumbfounded, probably drooling too by now. The brunette was shuffling elegantly around the café carrying trays of food and drinks to the customers while shooting them his dazzling smiles.

"Wonho. Hello. Are you there?" Kihyun said as he waved his hands in front of the stupefied blonde male.

"Earth to Wonho! Earth to Wonho!" Changkyun shouted. Yes he shouted but Wonho was still too stunned.

"Bro why did you called us here if you just gonna stand there and enjoy the view." Shownu said chuckling.

"Yeah man. I could be home finishing my games." Minhyuk sounded a bit annoyed, his hands are busy typing onto his phone or was he playing games on the phone?