Chapter 1: The Meeting

Romano's hand was being held by his younger brother named Feliciano, mostly as the city was getting crowded and it was just another way for Feliciano to ensure that Romano would go. The Italians had argued as Romano just wanted to take a nap, but with the younger Italian's insistent begging, he agreed.

They walked across the street once they were allowed to cross, and could already tell that they were in the right place as there were signs and a lot of stands around with banners across them

They walked across the street once they were allowed to cross, and could already tell that they were in the right place as there were signs and a lot of stands around with banners across them. "Think we're in the right place?" Romano asked sarcastically as Feli made a face before smiling, "Come on Fratello. This'll be fun." Romano rolled his eyes with a sigh as they approached a lady who seemed to be the one in charge. "Ciao Signora. I'm Feliciano. We talked on the phone," he explained as he eventually let go of Romano's hand.

The lady was in her mid thirties given by her appearance as she was still fairly young although her face gave hints to this fact. She had blond hair tied back and green eyes. She had a navy blue top and white skirt.

She smiled as she looked at the two boys and nodded as she held out her hand, "It's nice to meet you, oh, and you can call me Emma

She smiled as she looked at the two boys and nodded as she held out her hand, "It's nice to meet you, oh, and you can call me Emma. I'm glad that you two could make it and help out. I think we're really going to have a good turn out." Feliciano shook her hand then Romano who smiled at her too as he was more comfortable with talking to any Bella given how he was raised. "We'll definitely do our best!" Feliciano grinned as Romano nodded, "We'll try. So what would you like us to do?"

Emma smiled as she appreciated that they seemed to be eager to help even Romano who was looking around. "We already have things being set up, but you can help Elizabeta over there Feliciano and Romano you can help me over there." The boys looked over at where she was assigning them, Romano feeling a little nervous just because his brother wouldn't be with him, but it should be fine. They each went to their respective areas, so Romano followed Emma to the stand that handled the Blind disability. Romano furrowed his eyebrows as he read over one of the pamphlets, "So what would you like me to do?"

Emma picked up a box from underneath the stand and placed it on top of the table, "Grab people's attention, and hand out pamphlets. After a while, I'll have someone take your spot, then you can go interact with the local therapy group." Romano raised an eyebrow as he didn't know that there was such a thing, but he did just move into the area only a few months ago, so that was expected. "That's kind of cool that they have one." Emma smiled, "Yes each part of this organization has a group dedicated to those with special needs. Don't worry though, they're normal people, but some require more attention than others. Most are actually very independent, and around your age, so you shouldn't have a hard time getting along with them." Romano nodded slightly as he considered this before he picked up a flyer. "Okay, I'll do my best." Emma squeezed his shoulder lightly in encouragement, "I don't doubt it. If you need anything, don't be afraid to ask." Romano waved her off, and then let out a breath, feeling a little nervous that he would have to interact with strangers. 'Why can't Feli be with me? He's better at talking to people than me." He sighed softly as he took a look around, trying to figure out what to do.