Chapter 6: If Threes A Crowd, We're In Trouble Now

Romano woke up after he heard something clatter onto the floor from downstairs. He was usually a light sleeper anyway, so hearing something even from such a distance wasn't a surprise that it jostled him awake. Well that and the fact that someone yelled out angrily at whoever must have dropped whatever the hell that was contributed to the Italian's sleep being disturbed quiet a lot. He whined softly as he didn't want to wake up, moving closer to whatever he was facing as it was warm and comforting as it allowed him a moment of peace to adjust to the light. The Italian drifted in and out of consciousness with himself leaning more towards falling back to sleep, but was snapped out of it as he felt something tighten around his waist that he didn't quite realize was there before in his dreary state.

Romano opened up his eyes slowly as he adjusted to the light from the overhanging fan and frowned as he still felt tired, but was at a point that he couldn't go back to sleep even though he really wanted to

Romano opened up his eyes slowly as he adjusted to the light from the overhanging fan and frowned as he still felt tired, but was at a point that he couldn't go back to sleep even though he really wanted to. The brunette looked around the room and found it odd that he didn't know where he was, but hearing a snore come from above him, Romano looked up and felt a small blush dust over his cheeks as he realized what must have happened or at least what the result of it was.

The TV was now off, wether from the lack of activity it had and turned off manually or was the result of Antonio's roommate returning, but the Italian did remember watching a movie now that he was alert and apparently so had Antonio but fell asleep too after their day of walking around at the boardwalk as he was now found asleep beside him. That alone would have been enough to make him blush, but understanding that the thing that held him was Antonio's arms was making the Italian's blush brighten more. He felt anxious as he found himself still laying partially on top of Antonio's chest, but he couldn't find the will to move just yet that he decided to blame on the usual haze you experience after waking up.

Romano reached up to wipe away the remaining sleep from his eyes as to start off with to wake up followed by a yawn, but now he could say he felt better after a refreshing nap. His thoughts and actions paused as something heavenly breached his nostrils as whatever was presumably being made downstairs was making his stomach growl. The Italian had only had the corndogs from the fair and although they were a nice snack, he would much enjoy having some actual dinner. He then got a heart-stopping realization that he hadn't called his grandpa or even texted Feliciano that he had went home with Antonio and immediately tried to squirm out from Antonio's arms as he had to call him or he'd get in trouble for not letting Romulus know as he was rather protective of his two grandsons.

Romano looked at Antonio's face for a moment before he placed his hands on either side of the Spaniard, feeling awkward as he was in a rather suggestive position if Antonio were to wake up right then, but even when he began to lift himself up the Spaniard's soft snoring continued, but Antonio's body was still much stronger than his as he held onto Romano and pulled him down and rolled onto his back again with the Italian wrapped up in his arms.