video 5 part 1

The next person on my list is rhys mathews
For those of you who don't know the whole story this is what happened. I was in a bad position, the rumours at school,and I only had one person who I really liked, but they turned out to betray me, after the events on this video unfolded. I was in a bad place, it was obvious, anyone could see it. I drifted around the corridors, ignoring all the comments. There wasn't anything else I could do. At this point, I had had a crush on Rhys since, well I can't even remember, but it was a while. I knew he was a jerk, sure I did, but by this point I wasn't thinking rationally. I just wanted someone I could turn to. So when Rhys came up to me and asked if he wanted to help set up for a party at his house later. He said he had noticed I was quiet and withdrawn at school and wanted to make sure I was okay. Rhys, why would you say that? You knew it was the very thing that would get me to your house. I was hurting really bad and I needed someone. I loved you Rhys and you took advantage of that just to see if the rumours were true. You were the person that I let the rumours catch up with me. It happened in my new town too. But that's irrelevant now. You don't need to know about that.