video 6 part 2

Anyway,It was in the changeover between periods and the corridor was busy, everyone rushing off in different directions. You know, how it always is when I got shoved into a certain someone. Now just so you know at this stage, I was on my phone laughing at something that came up on my Instagram. I turned around to apologise.

"Hey!" kayla said, while I was still laughing on my phone. "What was that for?" At this stage I put my phone away, ready to defend myself.

"It was an accident." She grabs her notebook off the floor.
Then you walked away. After that, if you saw me in the corridor you'd glare at me. Knock stuff out of my hands. Always small spiteful little things. You're probably laughing about this right now. It got worse than that when we got older though. A few months before we moved away you 'accidently dropped' my pants in the showers after gym and they got soaked so the school lent me a skirt from lost property for the rest of the day. I heard you laughing to your friends afterwards that yesterday you took all the decent pants and skirts from lost property so I had to have one that didn't really fit me. Kayla,if you hadn't done that, you probably wouldn't even be on these video . I didn't really care about the small, petty things. They don't matter to me. It was just another immature girl thinking she could get through to me. But that, putting me in a position where I was made vulnerable like that. That was unforgiveable. After that, I threw out any clothes that were remotely tight. I couldn't trust anyone at school otherwise.