How he asks you out

Ponyboy: It was at school, and he slipped a piece of paper in your locker, to meet him at the park after school. He surprises you with a poem and then ask you to be his girlfriend....who could say no to this?

Johnny: You were hanging out with him one day in the lot. He asked you to stay for a while, until the stars went out. You have never seen the stars and you were in awe. Johnny nervously grabbed your hand and told you how much he liked you, making a whole speech on how perfect you are, and then asking you to be his girl....who could resist this cinnamon roll?

Sodapop: It was a hot day at the DX, so the girls were all over Soda pop. He was exceptionally annoyed today, so as soon as you walked through that door, he grabbed your waist and kissed you deeply. You were confused but, had a crush in him so you kissed back. When you pulled away he whispered if you would be his girlfriend, and when you said yes, he yelled, "I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND SO BACK OFF," ...sodapop😂😂🤷

Steve: He had asked you out before, but you said no. The more you came to the DX, the more you began to like him. He listened to your problems and gave you advice. One day he asked, "What's the best way to ask someone out?" You thought he meant someone else so you were a bit heartbeoken. After giving him advice he did just that: Staring into tour eyes and pouring out his feelings to you...you of xoursex bacame his girl.

Dally: You guys had already....you know....so it wasn't long before he asked you out. It was nothing special...but he did say, "I've always dated those girls who only want to be in bed with me, and..that is not what I want anymore. I want someone different, someone that could...make me love again," And that, was seriously so deep and 😍...you couldn't say no to him, and immidietly became his girlfriend.

Two-bit: You were on your break and as always, Two-bit was with you, making you laugh. He told you an exceptionally funny joke, and you started to laugh. When you laughed so hard, you started to snort, and you'd topped, embarrassed. He told you you have a cute laugh, you shook your head, muttering you hated it. He grabbed your arm and looking in your eyes told you, "How can you hate that? I love your laugh...I love your smile, I love your eyes, hair looks in general...I love your personality, I...I think I love you," you grabbed his collar and kissed him, he afterwards asked you to be his girl, you had to say yes.

Darry: You were cleaning the kitchen when you heard the door open. Darry had come home early and he looked mad. No one else was in the house, so you two were all alone. He was breathing deeply so you tod him to calm down.  He stared at you and said, "You're the only thing that keeps me sane...Y/N I...I need you to be my girlfriend.." You looked down and shook your head, "I don't think I know how to live anymore...I dont want to try..." Darry held you close and told you he will show you love. You guys kissed, and finally became a couple.

A/N: request are welcome..I am working on a piece en but I had started this one before the other one so...
Update probably tomorrow :)