The Letter

This is the story of how I became princess of Huertaland. All started when prince Freddy was looking for a wife. He senta letter to all families in the all the kingdom. Every family that had a daughter between the age of 16 and 17. Every girl in the kingdom was so excited to be the next princess of Huertaland but my best friend and I were not. We're not like the other girls, we don't fall in love with any boy especially a prince. I'm happy with the life I have, I wouldn't change it for anything. I remember the day the letter came to my hands and I remember what it said.

Dear Families of Huertaland:

As the Royal Family we invite you to your daughters to have an opportunity to be the next princess of  Huertaland. All you have to do is send a petition and if your daughters are one of the 20 chosen ones they will be invited to a Royal Ball and there the prince will choose a wife.

The Royal Family.

My family asked to full the petition, but I didn't, I think it's unnecessary. Who needs to be princess of a land when my family has many riches I mean not many as the prince but many of them.

I study at William B. Travis Royal School. I have a lot of friends and I have a boyfriend Asher. My best friend is Tomika and she has a boyfriend too, Zack. They know about the letter because they have sisters. Today I'm going to Asher's house.

Summer: Hi I think we have to talk.

Asher: Yeah, You are my first love and you'll always be but I don't want to take away from you the opportunity that could change your life.

Summer: What do you mean ?

Asher: I think we must break up.

Summer: No, there must be other way we could stay together. We can scape into the woods and be happy.

Asher: No, this is over. Sorry.

Summer: ok. Fine. I'll fill out the petition and I'll be the princess. (I'm leaving )

Texting Tomika

Summer: I'm filling out the petition 

Tomika: Why? I thought you wouldn't fill it!

Summer: Asher broke up with me because he says he doesn't want to take away this huge opportunity.

Tomika: I'm sorry for you. He's a jerk. He doesn't deserve you.

Summer: I have to go. See you at school.

Tomika: Bye.

In my house filling the petition

Summer: Mom where's the petition? I'm going to fill it.

Mom: It's in the table.

The petition 

Name: Summer Hathaway

Age: 16

School: William B. Travis Royal School

Talents: Dancing Ballet, Sing, School Council President, Debate President, Speaking 5 languages ( German,French,English,Spanish,Mandarin) and liking astronomy.

Summer:I'm finish, this petition is perfect. I still have time to go to the post and send it.

The next day at school

Summer: Hi Tomika.

Tomika: Hey Sum. It looks someone is happy.

Summer: Yeah, I full out the petition and I sent it. It has many of my information.