Taking a Break

After last nights's discussion I knew this time will be different. Freddy played with my feelings, again. I will not forgive him and more importantly I will not be waiting for him. He doesn't deserve me at all. I fell asleep watching Netflix, Stranger Things second season just premiered.

Next day I woke up from bed, did my makeup and hair done and got dressed. Summer vacations are almost here, I have a great idea one of my dad's friend is the owner of one of the most luxurious hotels in Hawaii. My parents told me we can go two weeks and the best part is that the band is coming too. The owner (Michael) wants a little live show, it's perfect for the band to get recognized! 

I got to school and went to my locker. Tomika was standing next to it.

Tomika: Hi Sum, are you ok? You looked bad when I left.

Summer: I'm ok, but after you left Freddy came to my house.

Tomika: Oh my God, what did he tell you, what did you do? 

Summer: I can tell you he is a jerk, you know what we kissed. He said was amazing but then he told we can not be together. He played with my feelings, I don't want to talk about this anymore! I moved on.

Tomika: How dare him? Anyways he is blind because he doesn't see how perfect you are.

The bell rang.

Summer: We need to go class.

In class.

Summer: Mr. Finn I have something important to say. My father has a friend, who has a hotel in Hawaii. He invited us there to perform the whole vacation. With three Presidential Suites, one for Tomika and me, the other one for my parents and the last one for you, Zack and Lawrence. There are many cool things we can do: snorkeling, surfing, spa for the girls, soccer, tennis, golf, volleyball and many other things. Just pick your passports and pack your things!

Tomika: That sounds awesome, we can have our nails done! I'm in

Lawrence: Me too! If there's a buffet of course I'm going.

Summer: You're lucky there is, with food from all countries!

Zack: I have a question... do we have to pay or something like that?

Summer: No, Zack. It's tax free!

Zack: I'm in!

Mr. Finn: If we can show our talent to the people, I'm with you guys,

Summer: The best part is that we will be together all vacation! The flight is the first day of vacation at 10 o'clock. Be prepared.

Day of the flight.

I was so excited to be with my family and my bandmily, I woke up so early I got dressed like this. So tropical!

Tomika's outfit:

Tomika's outfit: