The Showcase

After I went to the castle I went to my house, I took a shower and then I went sleeping.

The next day at school

Tomika: Hey Sum, how was it?

Summer: It was cool, I mean we talked about many things.

Tomika: Tell me every detail!

Summer: He asked me to sing la vie en rose. He said I had a magical voice. I know I said I wouldn't fall in love with the prince but after Asher break up with me, I don't know. He is different as I thought. He is kind, gentle, cute and his hair is pretty.

Tomika: Well if you become the princess you must choose me as your Royal Adviser.

Summer: It's a possibility.

The bell rings

Mr. Finn: Ok guys, the principal told me that there is gonna be a school showcase. So maybe School Of Rock could sing... Ahh and there's another surprise. I think this can make Summer go excited! The showcase is in  3 days.

At this point everyone knew that Summer, Tomika, Mr. Finn, Zack and Lawrence were  School of Rock

Summer: What? It's just a showcase, it's not big deal.

Mr. Finn: A famous person is coming... and that person is Prince Freddy.

Summer: What?! I mean, yeah cool.

Tomika: Don't pretend that you're not excited. I think the lead singer must be Summer. She has to impress the prince. She is trying to be his wife.

Summer: Tomika! Well, yes but there are many girls and he could choose anyone.

Mr. Finn and the band: Agree!

Summer: Yeah, but what song am I gonna sing? The showcase is in 3 days.

Tomika: Do you remember the song the song that you wrote when you were with Asher. It's called You and I. It's an amazing song.

Summer: I know it's a great song, but it's about me and Asher.

Tomika: Yeah, but he isn't more in your life and I think it's perfect for you and the prince. As your Royal Adviser, I have created a pair of shipped-names for you and the prince: Fremmer , Seddy and Fummer. What do you think?

Summer: First of all, it is a great song and second Royal Advisers don't create shipped-names. They help you to find the best solution.

Mr. Finn: Well if Summer is singing, I think all the band wants to hear the song. Summer show us your talent. ( In this story Summer can sing pretty well)

Summer: Zack, Tomika, Lawrence, Mr. Finn here is the lyrics. Zack and Mr. Finn start  with the guitar, then Tomika with the bass and Lawrence you play at the end.

( I know this song is from 1D, but here it is written by Summer.)

Summer:

 I figured it out

I figured it out from black and white

Seconds and hours

Maybe they had to take some time

I know how it goes

I know how it goes from wrong and right

Silence and sound

Did they ever hold each other tight

Like us? Did they ever fight

Like us?