I'm Famous

I woke up, took a shower, put my uniform and eat breakfast. My dad drove me to school.

Las night was a disaster. It started like a beautiful dream and then it became a perfect tornado. Many girls will be heartbroken, but I'm not like them, I will move on and find someone who deserves me.

I walked to my locker, and then someone touched my shoulder.

Tomika: How's the new princess!

Summer: Not the princess.

Tomika: Wait... Why?

Summer: Well, it's a long story. Everything was going cool, Freddy and I danced a waltz. Then he took me to the balcony and ask me to marry him. I almost kiss him, but you call so we didn't kiss. When I came back he was kissing Princess Valery. He followed me and I crashed with Asher, he's Freddy's brother...

Tomika: So Asher's a prince?

Summer: No. He's adopted. Freddy was staring at us and I ask Asher to kiss me just to make him jealous, then he made an announcement. He said he's getting married with Valery, the kissed. I wasn't feeling good so I left.

Tomika: What a jerk. He doesn't deserve you.

Summer: I move on. We weren't meant to be, I know I said the opposite of that many times, but I realized that I was wrong.

Tomika: It doesn't matter anymore. But the kiss with Asher, you don't want to come back?

Summer: Asher's just a friend. He did me a favor.

Tomika: Are you sure?

Summer: I am.

Bell rings ( In class )

Mr. Finn: Good morning, Guys. Today we have a music project. Writing a song. I have cosen the theme, it happens in our lives... LOVE.

Zack: Summer, how did the ball go?

Summer: Not well, at all. 

Lawrence: Why? Freddy and you looked so sweet together.

Summer: It's a long story, I'm going to make you a resume. He asked to marry him, but he cheated on me one minute after asking and he's getting married with another girl.

Mr. Finn: Who's she?

Summer: Princess Valery from Saragoza.

Mr. Finn: Anyways let's start. Zack with Lawrence, Tomika and Summer, Emily and Ryan, Olivia and Sophie, Jason and Michelle.

The speaking trumpet says: " Summer Hathaway report to Principal Mullin's Office ".

Tomika: Why is she calling you?

Summer: I don't know. I better go.

When I was walking to the the office I saw many guards. When I opened the door...

Summer: Principal Mullins, I don't know what I did, but...

I saw Freddy.

P. Mullins: As you can see Prince Freddy is here to talk to you for a reason.

Summer: What are you doing here?

P. Mullins: You shouldn't talk that way to the Prince...

I interrupted Principal Mullins.

Summer: Principal Mullins, if you don't mind could you go outside, please?

P. Mullins: Sure.

She leaves us alone.