The Audition

It was the day of the audition, I feel confident. Tomika and I practiced a lot, we sang and danced a little. After school we went to my house to get dressed. We actually looked pretty. I was so excited to sing with Tomika in our favourite TV show, but the worst part of all is that Freddy is gonna be there. I hope we don't have eye contact or talk. I start to forgive Freddy. I think we can be "friends". Well not friends, just known-people.

Summer: 

Tomika:

Tomika: We don't have to go to the audition, we can go to the mall or to the movies

Tomika: We don't have to go to the audition, we can go to the mall or to the movies. Ohh, there's a new movie! How does it call...? The Glass Castle! I heard it's good.

Summer: Tomika. You don't have to worry about the situation between Freddy and me. I was a month ago, I even start to forgive him. But that doesn't mean I'm ready to talk to him. We're getting late. Let's go! 

My dad drove us to the studio, we were waiting in the waiting room.

Meanwhile in the studio.

Rita: Hey, Freddy! 

Freddy: Hey, it's been a long time! We haven't seen us in a while.

Rita: I'm great. I had 2 world tours, 4 albums, 1 Grammy. I heard the gossip about you and that girl... Summer! I actually follow her in Instagram. She's so cool!

Freddy: We know each other, we're like friends.

Rita:But, in the press conference you said that... ( I interrupted her )

Freddy: I know what I said, I just did it to keep my reputation.

Rita: Anyways, I want to hear the gossip. Spit it out!

Freddy: I asked her to marry me, but she received a call. When she came back she saw me kissing Valery.

Rita: Man, you are in trouble.

The TV show producer came. And gave the list of  participants to Rita and she read it.

Rita: There is going to be a big storm.

Freddy: What do you mean?

Rita: Check it out.

She passed the list Freddy and he read what was there. It was... Summer!

Freddy: Summer is singing!

Rita: What do you think is happening?! Do you think she is going to talk to you?

Freddy: I'll find out soon.

Rita: Freddy, we know each other a long time ago. Do you even like Valery? As your friend I can tell you that you are into Summer.

Freddy: No, it was one month ago.

Rita: If you say so. It's time to start the auditions.

Back to the waiting room.

Summer: Ok, let's practice the choreography and singing one last time.

Tomika: From the chorus?

S&T: So baby pull me closer in the backseat of your Rover

That I know you can't afford

Bite that tattoo on your shoulder

Pull the sheets right off the corner...

Tomika: Aaaggghhh. I can't sing. ( Said coughing )

Summer: You can't sing. No, this can't be happening!

Tomika: You have to sing, we're next. ( Coughing )

Summer: I cant sing Closer, because it is our duet.

Tomika: Sing Starving from Hailee Steinfeld and I play the electric guitar. It's your favourite song. ( Coughing )

Summer: Yes. Ok, prepare your guitar.

The assistant came to us. Cara.

Cara: Summer, Tomika your turn.

Summer: Tomika's throat isn't good, I'm singing and she's playing the guitar.

Cara: Ok, but anyways go inside.

We went inside and what I first saw was Freddy. When I saw his eyes I felt like we were the only ones in the room and I felt feelings for him, again. I have forgiven him, I think I can talk to him and say.

Tom: Hi, girls. What are you singing.

Summer: Actually I'm the only one singing, her throats is bad. I'm singing Starving from Haiz.

Rita: Great song. When you're ready.

.............. Skip Performance ...............

After that I feel wonderful. Everyone was staring at me and clapping their hands. I feel right now like a super star. I wonder what he is thinking right now.

To be continued...