six

"I can't help, falling in love with you"

Elise

Sitting on the porch Elise seemed lost in thought. Her world was changing for the better but it was happening so fast. It was finally warm and sunny outside so Elise took the time to breathe.

Her phone laid on the table in front of her, slouching back in her chair she was about to go back into her own dreamland before her phone went of. Reaching over for it quickly hoping it was Dahlia, which it was.

Dahlia: Hey beauty, are you coming to visit?

Elise's lips formed a smile, as she read it over again. Her fingers swiftly moved across the touch screen keys in responses.

Elise: Oh of course, what time should I come?

The only reason Elise wasn't with Dahlia was because she didn't want to be a burden upon Dahlia who was already having to deal with her mother and father. Her phone lit up as did Elise's eyes when she saw who it was from.

Dahlia: Now if you want :) room E03

Elise was already half way out the door with her car keys and wallet in hand. Locking the door and turning around she was now facing a very upset Marcia.

"Elise please...just hear me out"

Elise looked down instinctively, even though Marcia's tone was very calm and collected. Elise shook her head "I haft to go somewhere" Elise spoke trying to avoid Marcia. "I understand... I just want to fix us" Marcia pleaded her eyes never left Elise.

"I don't want us"

Those four words stuck like knives in Marcia. Elise knew that but she also knew she couldn't be with Marcia anymore. Without a word Marcia left, leaving Elise on the porch lost in words. Elise recollected herself and got in the car driving to the hospital. It was a good distance away but that gave Elise sometime to think and process everything.

Elise pulled into the hospital parking lot, following the arrows and signs to the specific area that Dahlia's mother was in. After parking in the ICU parking section. Elise exited the car and crossed the street to the door.

Entering the hospital she walked to the desk and smiled at the lady at the desk. "I'm here to see the Addison family E03" Elise smiled. "You're name please sweetie?"the brunette asked kindly.

"Elise McCraw"

"Alright, they are on the 5th floor room 03"

"Thank you"

Elise made her way to the elevator, pressing the up button. While she waited she texted Dahlia to let her know she had arrived. Getting in the elevator she pressed 5 and waited for the elevator to go up. Finding room 03 Elise knocked patiently. Being greeted by a pair of green eyes she knew so well.

"Well isn't it my favorite girl" Dahlia whispered quietly for only them to hear. Elise smiled and embraced Dahlia in a warm hug "You're my favorite girl" She whispered back feeling Dahlia pulling her body closer.

Dahlia smiled and released Elise but grabbed her hand instead. Entering the room Dahlia closed the door. "Lia who's that" The elderly woman asked from the hospital bed. Elise squeezed Dahlia's hand hoping for reassurance as Dahlia squeezed back

Dahlia smiled and started introducing the two "Mom this is Elise, the girl I've been telling you about" Dahlia walked with Elise closer to the bedside. The frail woman looked up at Elise "It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Ivey" Elise spoke her voice was calm and very friendly.

"You as well" The older woman said almost coldly before looking at the tv that hung on the wall. Elise looked at Dahlia for back up whom shrugged and mouthed 'I don't know'

Dahlia sat beside Elise placing her hand on Elise's inner thigh earning a puzzled look from Elise causing Dahlia to pull her back. Elise smile and used her hand to put Dahlia's hand back on her thigh.

For the next hour both girls felt the sexual tension between them. Even though the room was silent, there was a lot of passion and lust in both of their eyes. It wasn't just passion and lust, it was longing and love.

Dahlia was her moon and Elise was her sun.

When visiting hours where up Elise ended up going with Dahlia to the penthouse that Dahlia's father had let her rent.

As they entered the penthouse together, Dahlia held Elise's hand stroking her thumb against the top of Elise's thumb. Closing the door behind them Elise hugged Dahlia. "It feels like forever" She murmured into Dahlia's ear.

"You're my forever"

With one scoop Elise wrapped her legs around Dahlia's waist and Dahlia positioned her hands under Elise's butt. Carrying Elise to the couch while being attacked with Eskimo kisses for a planned intense cuddle session.

Well that's what they both had in mind until Dahlia tripped causing Elise to be squashed by Dahlia with a couch to catch their fall. In a series of winces and giggles it was like everything was okay. "I'm sorry love" Dahlia smiled looking down at Elis whom was under her still. Elise blushed "It's absolutely okay but I should get a reward for surviving" She smiled rubbing her nose against Dahlia's. Dahlia gave a smirk "a reward for you" She said playfully.

Elise nodded her head "Or something for my wounds. Dr Addison" She smirked and winked her eyes. Dahlia raised her eyebrows and caught onto the game. "Oh no is my patient not feeling well" Dahlia said sitting on Elise's waist throwing her hand up in the air dramatically.

"I think I'm coming down with something doctor"

"Do you now what could be the problem?"

"My lips are feeling quite unusual Dr Addison"

It was as if on impulse both of their lips collided. It was like electricity shooting through both of their bodies for that 15 kiss. Elise took in every detail about Dahlia's lips as if it was the last time she would feel them. Dahlia was the first to pull away, due to the lack of oxygen. Looking down at the girl between her arms she slowly blinked not saying a word. Just taking in the beauty that was Elise. As their eyes connected it was like a secret unspoken vow between them.

-------------------------

Hey. It's your author here :D

Just hoping you all are having an amazing day! Also I hope you all like my story. I definitely enjoy writing this :) Soooooo vote/share/read if you want