My love

Carlos POV
Mal called me she wanted to come to my dorm and talk. Then a knock was at the dorm "coming " I said running to the door, I opened it to see mal in tears but only for a bit cause she went to hug me I held her and she sobbed I felt bad I love mal but I never told her "mal?" I asked while sitting on the couch with her in my arms she looked up "y-yes" she asked wiping her tears away "what's wrong " I asked "ben said I need to be more like a princess and act a bit dumb" I was mad mal is amazing she should never change "ben said to act dumb" I said really mad "well he just said to act like-like like Audrey " my mind went blank and came back "Mal, ben is a jerk" I said confidently and hugged her tight "yeah that's why I broke up with him" Mal told me I gasped in my mind Mal is mine I thought we could be together "hey Mal just wanna hang here with me for the rest of the day cause jay isn't here so nothing to worry about" Mal looked up " of course " I laid on the couch with Mals head on my chest this felt right I closed my eyes and we both fell asleep.

Hey guys this is my new story I love Marlos more than bal I know my name is mallyxbenny but I love Carlos and mal anyway this is my new story instead of mal and ben sorry guys but thanks for reading