Marked

Mals POV
I heard foot steps coming "mal, mal" ivy shouted. I clutched my stomach . Tears welled up in my eyes . And everything went black.
(5 hours later)

I woke up in the hospital with Carlos sleeping in a chair and the doctor right next to me "mal are you okay" she asked , I nodded and she left "MAL" I heard Evie yell and she ran in with Lonnie , Jane , Audrey and ivy "YOU" I screamed and Carlos woke up "mal I'm so so sorry" she said and came closer "no,no,no,no stop" I said but Carlos held me down gently "mal stop is ok" he said "no it's not you cut my stomach" I said and lifted my shirt up a bit and showed them what it said . "Gasp" is what everyone did "ivy maybe you should go" Evie said and ivy threw a jar over my head and ran "well now I remember why i left" I said and took glass out of my hair .

(1 week later)
I'm sitting on my bed typing something for school when ivy, heather ,Ryan ,ally and Ken came in . "What are you doing here" I said but than ally slapped me "woah" ivy said than I tackled ally and we fell in the hallway and people surrounded us and chanted "fight, fight ,fight , fight ,fight" and I punched ally's stomach and she grabbed my arm and threw me to the wall but than arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me back and Ryan pulled ivy back "stop that's enough"Carlos said but sly took a sword and stabbed Ryan but than dropped it "OMG" she screamed and I ran over to him and grabbed my jacket "Ryan we're getting help"