Happily ever after ???

Mals POV
It's been one month since Ryan died I was in my dorm typing something for school when Evie came in squealing "OMG M,M,M" "yes?" I said and looked at her. "Doug just....... PROPOSED!!!!" "OMG EVIE THATS....." I said standing up "AWESOME" I screamed and we started jumping up and down.

Carlos POV
I was playing video games with Doug when he said "oh um Carlos I proposed to Evie" oh yeah you may be wondering what happened with jay and evie well they found other people "dude that's awesome" I said eating popcorn "yeah and I also got this" he said pulling out a black box and gave it to me. "Um what is it" I said and opened it and there was a purple wedding ring. "Do you can propose to mal" doug said.

"PROPOSE" I said me and mal married I mean that's my dream come to life "yeah dude I mean you and me could have a double wedding" "I don't know I mean your wedding should be special" I said closing the box "but you will only have to pay half" he said. "Where's my bride" I said while grabbing Doug and running out the door.

Mals POV
Me and Evie where still jump when Carlos and Doug came in "woah woah what's going o-"
I couldn't finish my sentence when Carlos took my hands and started saying "the day we met is something I never forget I wanted to do this since we got her but I could never say it" he got down on one knee "would you mal Bertha marry me and make me the happiest man alive" he said Evie squealed and I cried "y-yes" I said

"MAL" I heard ben say "oh what" I looked around and saw everyone was still sing "you and me" and I say Carlos and Jane dancing. Everything was a dream "you okay" he said and wrapped his arm around my waist "yeah I'm fine" I said and kept looking at Carlos and how much I loved that dream.

The end