Best friends

Hey guys a lot of this will be flashbacks
10 years ago
6 year old Carlos POV
After the purple haired girl kissed me she sat next to me and rested her head on my shoulder " why do you sit with me everyone picks on me" I say looking down "well I'm not everyone " she says and lifts my head up than her friend with teal braids comes "mal why are you with scaredy pup" she says kicking my foot than the purple haired girl who I think her name is mal looks at me with a shock face "oh your Carlos or scaredy pup" she said looking like she's about to laugh "yeah it is I knew it wasn't true IM SO STUPID FOR TRUSTING YOU" I yelled and ran to the polluted lake.

5 year olds Mal POV
As Carlos ran I yelled "CARLOS WAIT COME BACK" I said running after him but Uma grabbed my arm " mal we have to go for dinner" Uma said pulling me I nodded and followed. After that I never saw him until I went to dragon hall in 6th grade.

5 years later at dragon hall mal is 10 and Carlos is 11

I opened my locker when a familiar face was next to me he opened his locker and grabbed " how to get away from a dog 101" what wait that's Carlos from when I was five I closed my locker and hugged Carlos. He looked at me a mumbled something.

11 year old Carlos POV
I mumbled wait it can't be I looked at her and remembered her it's mal "m-mal" I said and she stopped hugging me "Carlos you remember " "of course your friend bullied me" I said she held my hand "I'm -I'm -s-s-s" but I cut her off by kissing her cheek and walked away. I like her but I'm such a wimp that we should just be friends.

5 days later

I went to my locker when someone kissed my cheek I turned around and saw mal and she wrapped her arms around me "hey Carlos " she said leaning in but I backed away " mal let's just be friends okay" I said about to cry " what ugh FINE IM SO STUPID TO THINK YOU LIKED ME UMA IS RIGHT YOUR JUST A WEAK LITTLE BOY UGHHHHH" mal said and ran away . After that she and her friends Uma, harry, Gil, jay and evie picked on me but Evie invited me to join them but mal never looked at me the same ever again also she was dating Harry until she turned 15 Uma had her own crew and it was just the four of us mal,jay, Evie and me.

(Present time )

Mal POV
I woke up after having these flash backs about Carlos and I remembered " he's my boyfriend " I got dressed and went to school . Carlos was at his locker I wrapped my arms around him from behind he said with shock "mal what are you doing " he said while he turned around " Carlos kiss me" I said " what no mal your with ben" he said while backing up " Carlos please you'll remember us " I said holding his hand and moving closer. Carlos kept backing up and I pined him to the locker. I was right there are faces were 1 inch away I could feel his breath breathing  on me . " mal please this is weird and people are looking " he said getting red "Carlos I love you" I said and grabbed his collar and pulled his face to mine as are lips connected. I pulled away and looked at him "mal is that you" he said looking at me with his brown eyes sparkling. " yes it is" I said really happy .

Carlos POV
I hugged mal and we stayed like that until the belle rang "oh I have to go to R.O.A.R wanna see my practice " I said grabbing her hand "of course " she said and we walked to roar

First chapter done today I'm posting too yay