The Band

"I wanna start
I'm pumped upppp
I wanna lose weight, " I began.

"I wanna play my music
I wanna feel the violin
I wanna feel the smooth, glossy keys of the flute..... "

And I went on.

"I wanna feel the beat of the drums take over my heart so everyone's in sync......
And the music flow through every part of me,
All of us radiating......

The music.
It will silence words.
We speak for all who don't know how to use them. 
Our souls speak, 
And our words quiet..........
The music becomes our words,
the instruments our lips, our tongue......
And watch as we are all the world can hear......
He lowers his arms, for the world to speak again......
And with the lift of a bow......
The world falls silent."

A/N

A/N

So since this is a free verse poem about really feelin the music, I chose a song I'm really feeling. It's rare for me to actually like these kinds of sings, but I just really like this one. I focused on that bass this time. Yiiiie  thanks to my gal friend (you know who you are ) I put this song.

Anyways, that's right! New book! I finished another chapter of my life since I'm finally gonna basically start highschool next week (lol, I hope I don't die in summer band), well I'm basically gonna start another book to kind of signify that. To be honest, this was actually a conversation I had with a friend, minus her texts. I liked it and decided to publish it as a free verse poem....... And I'm proud too!

Overall, hope this free verse is much appreciated and please show your gratitude by hitting that little star and maybe even commenting on it.

Dedicated to me band buddies and overall family : Nikki_Anderson_ and internetkid54

Can't wait to see you girls on Monday!!

Now, with our further ado, good day and goodbye!

                                               ~Rosie Parks