Coachella *One*

Abby's POV

I woke up to my alarm singing one of the why don't we boys' songs. A wave of excitement came over me as I remembered Coachella started today.

I got out of my bed and took a shower and brushed my teeth and put on a white very short crop top with long sleeves and it was made of lace.

I put light blue ripped jeans on and curled my very short hair so it didn't take long I changed my phone case to a case that said "me sarcastic never."

I walked out of my room and went to the kitchen to make a breakfast burrito. As I walked into my living room and logged onto my Mac monitor and almost dropped my phone as I realized I had just hit 45 million subscribers on YouTube and got a notification from the YouTube company saying I was  the second best youtuber in the world right now.

I got into my purple Lamborghini (ha-ha like the song) and drive to the airport and got on the plane when I got off I was swarmed with fans I got them in a single file line and 1 by 1 gave them pictures and hugs.

After that I texted Ethan and told him I'm getting an uber to their apartment I got their and Grayson answered the door "Heyy girlfriend" he said in a girl voice.  Ethan was making food "Eth need any help?" I asked "not with food but can you help set up the camera for coach please" he said "sure."

I got my camera and took it out and popped it on my blogging stick "hey guys I bought you a vlogging stick for when we go to coach " thanks"they said at the same time "boy you really are twins aren't you" I said as I laughed lightly.

AT COACH

As we arrived we saw Cam and I shrieked because we haven't seen each other in a year and we went to college together "AHHH CAM" I said "Bestie" she yelled.

When we got backstage only me pewdepie and Annie leblanc got to speak on pannel. I went first "ide like to thank all of my fans for supporting me and my family and friends for helping me through life I realized that life is like drawing without an eraser and seeing my life being drawn out perfectly is a beautiful thing at my last note I'm going to leave on this quote life is like a waterslide where you die at the end of it I love you Coachella."

After the rest of the people on pannels spoke we had a meet and greet I met lots of my fans and many were very nice.

When I got back to the Dolans home they told me they were meeting up with many youtubers in the warehouse and they needed to see who was the better kisser "and I am guessing you want me to decide who is the better one?" I asked as they nodded their heads "alright I'll do it."

We arrived at the warehouse and we waited for them to arrive while seeing who is better at doing backflips into the foam pit and I won.

When everyone arrived they told me I had to pick 5/10 guys and then kiss each one until you find the best one.

They youtubers that were there was Logan Paul,Jake Paul,Emilio Martinez,Ivan Martinez, Ethan and  Grayson, chance Sutton, Aj,Anthony and ricegum.

They guys blindfolded me and marked 1-10and who had the numbers you picked 1,4,8,10,7
He checked who had those numbers
1.Logan
4.Jake
8.Grayson
10.Ethan
7.Ivan

They kissed me again and I picked 2 people this time you picked
1.Logan and
10.Ethan they both kept kissing you until you picked one you picked Logan and gave him your phone number.
The next morning

Logan~ Abby would you like to go on a date with me later today?
Abby~Sure can you picked me up at 7?
Logan~ sure;)

You got up and dressed in a sports bra and a football jacket that said "the Dolans are lit" which I made myself I put on my makeup and put my hair in a braided crown and walked downstairs to get my uber to coach when I got there they set up a musical.ly stage there and I went on it. When I arrived back to the Dolans place I walked into the kitchen and saw a note it was from Grayson "I will be back soon and Ethan should be home around 5:30~Gray I looked at the clock and it was 6 I knew he was in the bath room so I went down to the lobby to get the mail when I got back up I opened the door and some one closed it it was Ethan
*WARNING SMUT*
Ethan closed the door and pushed me up against the wall and kissed me passionately he moved me to his bed not breaking the kiss.

He pulled off my underwear and ripped my bra off he fingered me as he squeezed my breasts.He pulled me closer to the edge of the bed as he started licking my clit "Ettthhaann i-im g-gonna c-cum. Right as I was about to cum he stopped " baby girl your gonna have to get me to cum first." He said "k" I answered pulling off his boxers revealing his large member I started to lick his member from base to the tip he moaned with pleasure as his sticky liquid squirted onto my face. He put his member inside me as I moaned it hurt but then the hurt turned into pleasure I was about to cum and ethan thrusted faster when i came.

*SMUT OVER*

After we got cleaned up i t was 6:45 and I put on some logan paul merchandise and some light make up on rights I finished the doorbell rang...

Word count:1016

Hey guys ha-ha cliffhanger I am starting off with along part and every part will have at least 500 words in it  see u later Logang