My date with Logan *Two*

Abby's POV
You opened the door and Logan's jaw dropped when he saw you.

AT THE RESTAURANT

Logan took off your blindfold and you almost screamed there was a table candle lit looking over L.A. it was beautiful

While you waited for your food you talked about your dreams of how you've always wanted to get a dog that was very fluffy and small.

You discussed of his dream as well and realized you had a lot in common with each other.

After you ate he got on one knee and held a promise ring in his hand "Abby will you promise to be my girlfriend and never to cheat on me" Logan said "yes and I love you" I responded.

While you were driving home Logan asked if you wanted to spend the night at his place you said of course and texted Gray and told him.

As you reached Logan's apartment complex he intertwined you fingers you he opened his apartment door as you gasped  as you saw his dog "what's his/her name" you asked "its Kong and he is a guy" Logan answered.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Logan asked "yass what movie?" I said "the Notebook" he said as he smirked "sure I don't care" I said not caring what movie

He put The Notebook on and we cuddled he kissed me as I fell asleep.

Logans POV

I kissed her forehead as she fell asleep I picked her up bridal style and carefully set her in my bed and I walked to the couch and slept there.

I was planning on taking her to the teen choice awards with me so I bought the tickets and packed my bags and was going to pack hers in the morning as I fell asleep as well.

Y/n POV

I woke up to the smell of Logan and I realized I was lying in his bed. I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth and walked in the kitchen and saw a note on the counter "I went to the set I will be back later;)
~Logan
Logans POV

I left her a note saying I went to set and I was actually going to her house to pack her mom knew about it so she let me in and I packed the stuff she needed and put it into my car.

I went to the store and bought her a box of chocolates in a heart shaped tin and a letter with the tickets in it.

Y/n POV

Logan arrived back with chocolates and a letter I opened the letter and tickets fell out of it I read the letter first tho it said.
" Abby I love you so much and I know we just met and our relationship is new but I would like to take you to the teen choice awards and I found out you get to speak on the podium and I already have your bags packed and your mom knows we leave in 24 hours love you" I hugged Logan and screamed "I love you too"

I fell asleep to Logan and me cuddling together.

THE NEXT MORNING

*in my dream*
Abby,abbywake up wake up wake up*end of dream* and I woke up to Logan waking me up "come on y/n the place leaves in 20 minutes" Logan shouted as he got into the car. I grabbed my phone and ran out the door locking it as I ran to the car.

We got on the plane and me and Logan sat beside each other and we held hands while watching each other to see who fell asleep first and Logan leaned his head on mine and kisses me on my cheek as  I drifted off to sleep...
Word count:643

Hey guys I am holding a contest give me your name and a name you like ani will add you into the story. See you later Logang