The Gender Reveal Party👑

Today was the day of the gender reveal Party and I was really excited we were already told we were having twins so we and to buy more things.

Jake was still my boyfriend and Logan has recently dumped Sam right when he found out we knew and had been trying to earn my love and trust back.

The only person who knew the gender was my Jake's mom and she made cupcakes and the blue or pink frosting inside of them depending on the gender.

"alright everyone gather around"pamela said as she came out with a tray of cupcakes and handed everyone a cupcake.

"we will bite into them on...1...2
..3" she said as we had already bitten into the delicious food I opened my eyes to see pink frosting.

"YESS ITS A GIRL" I screamed as Jake laughed "Awe I bet she will be just as pretty as you" Jake said kissing my cheek.

After that we all listened to music and had food "hey Jake I'm going to use the washroom be right back" I told Jake as I stood up heading towards the restroom.

Right when I closed and locked the door I turned around to see Logan as he pushed me against the wall kissing me "Logan what are you doing" I quietly yelled "babygirl please I love you and I was wrong to cheat" Logan said begging "ya think" I said sarcastically as I pushed Logan is and walked back to Jake to see him kissing my bestfriend Amber.

"Jake what the hell?" "um I was doing it this whole time I never loved you and that kiss I almost threw up" Jake said as my heart dropped to my stomach.

Ran to Logan and jumped on his back then climbed up to his shoulders and sat on them and I saw Jake get angry and I was happy that he was jealous.

"hey Logan" I said "yeah" he said waiting for a response "will you be my boyfriend?" "of course babygirl" he said smiling as I kissed his cheek.

Again sorry it's short I'm sick add me on snapchat it's reeganc7