Chapter 11

3rd POV

"Let's go."  Jungkook said as he sniffled. Mi-Rae nodded getting up from the bench.

They were both silent. Neither of them knew what to do or say to each other.

Mi-Rae, who felt guilty for everything, didn't know how to apologize to him.

As for Jungkook, he still couldn't get over everything. He was still angry at Mi-Rae.

Mi-Rae took a deep breath before as she stopped walking. Jungkook noticed her stop and turned around.

"I'm sorry." Her voice cracked as bowed. His eyes widened slightly.

"I'm sorry!" She started to cry. A tear fell on the concrete sidewalk as she was still bowing.

"A sorry won't fix anything." Jungkook spoke harshly. Mi-Rae looked up at him and stood straight as tears still strolled down her cheeks.

"It won't fix the fact that I thought my best friend was alive. It won't fix the fact that I thought I was writing to my best friend and not her twin sister. You lied to me. I don't even know if the letters were a lie as well. Were the letters a burden to you? Were you pretending to care about me in the letters or was that also a lie? What about all the things you wrote about what's going in your life? I don't think I can forgive you for hiding the fact that she passed away, pretending to be her and sending me letters, nor can I forgive you for playing with my feeling. The worse thing is, you have the same face as her! I don't want to see your face ever again!" He walked away leaving Mi-Rae dumbfounded with his outburst.

It wasn't like she wasn't expecting something like that, but the fact that he said she played with his feelings,  he hated that Mi-Rae had the same face as Ma-Ri, and he didn't want to see her face ever again made her shocked and hurt.

Mi-Rae started to cry uncontrollably.

•••••
Wow! I finally finished a book!

( I finished writing this book in 3 days XD )

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed the book even though it's a terrible and boring story.

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment about your thoughts and opinions about this book. Thank you! BYEEEE!! ~Ameya