twelve

These past five months I've been here are mostly good things that are going to be very good memories. Being saved. Not being judged. Not being alone. Meeting the love of my life. But bad things come with wonderful things, its just the price. Me walking away from the prison because i was scarred. Fighting with carol. People dying. Merle. I never got the chance to meet him but from what I've heard from others he was a bad man, But something told me if i had the chance to meet him, i would see the good him like i do with everybody else. He went to go take down the Governor but ended up with a bullet to the chest and having Daryl finding him eating the stomach of a man he had taken down. We've had no sign of seeing the Governor. I hope it stays that way.

Me and Daryl Walk outside to the food stand we had made, holding hands. Its been great these past months. Almost sic months now, Daryl and i have been together. Its couldn't be any better. Sure, we've had a few small arguments and fights here and there but we're happy.

We walk up to the food stand to see Carol passing out bowls to the Woodbury people we had taken here to take care of. Carol looks up at Daryl and i and glares. Yes, after all these months she still has a problem with me.

"oh good morning to you too Carol" i say with a sarcastic smile while i tilt my head a little bit giving Daryl a bowl which he starts eating out of.

she just ignores me, rolling her eyes making me smile.

"Hey, Patrick can you take over i have two show these two something" Carol says looking over at a boy with black hair and glasses.

"Umm Yes" he says and comes over

we start to walk away but Patrick stops us saying something making us all look back

"uhh Mr .Dixon... i just wanted to thank you for bringing that deer back yesterday, it was a real treat sir and i'd be honored to shake your hand" he said holding his hand out to Daryl.

Daryl looks at his hand and to me while i just smile at him. Daryl looks back at Patrick and licks his fingers which he was eating food with and shook Patrick's hand. The boy smiles widely and i cringe at the thought of him doing that to me. After, we walk away with Carol as she leads us to what she had needed to show us.

We turn the corner and look at the fences

"Oh god" i said look at the walkers pushing against the fence that look like it was ready to fall any minute.

"its Getting just as bad as last month" i say turning back to them

"its manageable but we have to get to it before its not" Carol said nodding

"well i know what im going to be doing " i said then tripping over a rod on the floor

"you ok" Daryl spoke chuckling

"yeah, that just came out of no where but it'll see you later" i said grabbing his hand and looking him.

"Yeah" he mumbles and pull me in for a kiss

"love ya'" he mumble into the peck

"love you" i said, then pulled away and walk down to the fences but not before giving his hand a reassuring squeeze.

As i got down to the fence i see Tyreese and Karen already going at it. I grab a sharpened crow bar and walk over.

"ready for some work" Tyreese said looking at me

I chuckle and stab a walker through the fence.

"always" i say and get to work

Its been a good hour of us working our way around the fences and killing the already dead.

"you kno-" Karen was cut off by a scream coming from inside the prison which made us all start running.

As i was in side the gates i pull my whip out from my belt and run in side the prison to see it full of walkers.

"Crap" i mumble and get to work running towards the screams

I killed any walker that comes in to sight, Blood spurting every where on my body, making me flinch each time. i scream as i feel a sudden pain in my side but run off not thinking anything of it. It takes awhile before everything is cleared out but it was finished.

I walk down the stairs as there is no more walkers and my side starts to hurt more. I stop to see Glenn, Rick and Daryl looking at all the bodies that litter the grounds of our home

"thanks for the help " ricks says looking at me then to my side to see my white shirt stained with blood

"harley what happened" rick asked, nodding and pointing to my side making Daryl and Glenn look at me to me side.

I shake my head and lift my shirt up and see a giant bit mark on my hip. My eyes start to water at the sight.

"no " we hear Daryl say making me cry harder

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry " i cry while everyone else runs in

"where's- oh my god Harley" Maggie gasps, while everyone just covers their mouths, making me drop me shirt

"no" Daryl repeats

" you cant be bit, you're fine, you're okay" he said while his eyes start to swell up with tears as he tries to convince himself.

"im sorry" i stated again crying

"i cant loose you. We...we will do something, we can do something right rick " he says walking up to rick who just shakes his head with his eyes full of tears while looking down.

"i cant loose you... i love you. I love you so much. " he says while the tears finally start to fall

"i know" i said while getting a bit dizzy

"we are supposed to have a future together. We talked about this, your going to be ok. Your not going anywhere, i wont let you" he said crying and pacing around

i nod my head and cry harder

"just promise me.." i said looking at Daryl

"you will not let me turn into one of those things. You will move on and you will find someone else to fall in love with and you will have children. You will die of old age with a loving wife and children" i say grabbing his face while crying

He just looks down and cries more.

"promise me Daryl, please" i beg him

He Nods and turns away punching a near by wall making me flinch

i turn to Maggie who is balling her eyes out

" and you are going to have beautiful baby's with the man you love and you will hold on to that for me." i said to her while she nods

i back away and look at everyone to see sorrow in their eyes. even Carol had some in hers.

I sniffle and nod

"i love all of you guys so much" i say with i nod

I sit down on the floor while the other gather around me. We spend a quiet five minutes before i begin to fade away from the blood loss and the bite. I smile on last time before closing my eyes.

"Thanks for everything" I say before totally fading into complete darkness