(7)

I was done so I ran out. I called Cory
To pick me up

"Hay" he said worry in his eyes
"Sup I said getting in the car I acted as if nothing happened I just wanted to forget about it

"Shit Colby you scared us Sam completely lost his shit about it he kept saying it was as same as this dream he had, after he visited you he came back to me a wreak it was bad" Colby could probably go on and on and k wouldn't let him hearing this is braking every part of my heart

"I thought he was mad at me" I said

"No Colby he's just confused" confused confused about what? I broke his promise to never leave him and I almost did but not on purpose.

"How is he confused?" I asked cocking my head to one side

"Colby you just get it do you" he looked away to the rode shaking his head no I don't get it I'm completely confused on wtf his happening to Sam

"No, no I don't please Cory enlighten me?" I said now struggling to understand what he meant

"I'm going to let him explain cause it's not really my business to talk about" he said pulling up to me and Sam's dorm.
How is it he can tell me about it but can't tell me what it is exactly that makes me fucking annoyed now I'm in a pissed off fuck.

I walked up to the door then turned around waving lazily to him and opening to the door. I didn't know if people from the hospital where after me maybe maybe not what if they got a army squad or...

I already closed the door and put the keys down but before I knew it I was faced to Sam his eyes red he looked at me and I couldn't even comprehend what was happening but he was full on Hugging me grabbing on to my body for dear life.

"I-I-I thought I lost you c-Colby" he studderd I did this to him I made him a emotional wreck.

"Sam I'm so sorry" I mumbled into him sorry wasn't good enough I needed more I needed him to know he is beautiful, I pulled away but he talked first.

"No Colby I need to say sorry I made you do it I triggered you cause I didn't know how to put my emotions, I can't imagine a world with you gone I'd be so lost if you left me alone
You locked yourself in the bathroom
Lying on the floor when I braked through
I pulled you in to feel your heartbeat
Could you hear me screaming 'please don't leave me?' I did it to you I made it happen cause of my emotions Your beautiful..Colby, I think I'm gay...for you I think about you 24/7 I have always thought this way but never wanted to face it cause I thought it was wrong and you would hate me but I really don't care if you hate me cause I just needed to tell you I ignored to try and see if my feelings where being correct and I still feel the same when I found you on the floor I realized my dream became a reality and I could have actually lost you I don't know what I would have done without you cause Colby I love you and I don't care if you hate me after this I almost fucking lost you Col-"

I didn't let him finish his sentence there was no need I loved him back even after all we've been through I did I wouldn't never not.

He kissed me back emotion in are kiss. He was a amazing kisser and fuck I loved him more then anything

"Colby.." He mumbled
"Shh.. I love you too more then anything" I said and kissed him once more and he just put his head in my chest.

We stood there for god knows how just holding each other lovingly..

He was mine and I loved him more then anything