The Next Day .

"Graham and Cortez! Get y'all asses up and do my dishes since y'all decided to stay out all night and mess around with these little hoes out here!" I heard Graham's mom yell from upstairs. We were playing Call of Duty on the Xbox in his gameroom. Graham loved video games. He had old arcade games and posters of different games all over his gameroom. I always used to call him a nerd for it, but now I cut him some slack. "Ugh.... OKAY MOMMA!" We both said in unison. "Bruh, when yo momma gone stop talkin' crazy like she do? Talkin' about hoes, what hoes?" Graham laughed. "The hoes that be shaking they ass on you at every party."

"HEY ! Those are not hoes. They are just my fanbase."

"Yo fanbase is filled with hoes."

" 'Hoe' is a disrespectful term."

"Since when do you GIVE respect?"

"I respect my ho- I mean , fanbase."

"Nah , you was right. Hoes. If you respected them, you wouldn't let them flaunt themselves in such a provokative manner."

I laughed. "Says the nigga who let Sapphire give him he-"

"AYE , She is my friend with benefits."

"She is a HOE. Like her sister."

"Diamond aint a hoe, and you know it."

"You right, she is a thot."

"Could you not..."

"AYE." Graham's mom busted through the door with a switch in hand. "Y'ALL GOT 5 SECONDS." I never felt myself get out a room so quick in my life.

**********************************************************************************************

When we finished washing dishes and getting ready, Trevor , Cam , Jay ,and Lil Man came over and smoked in the garage. Graham don't smoke tho. All he does is drink, but he would still hang with us while we rolled up a blunt. As soon as we blaze it up, he sits next to the garage door so he can breathe. "SOOO, G Man !" Cam called. "Why don't you hit this blunt one time?" We all laughed except Graham. "Nah, I'll pass. Weed isn't my thing. Smoking altogether isnt me." I nodded. "Yeah, leave G alone. He smarter than all of us put together, and we need to keep it that way." All the guys agreed and left him alone as we passed along the blunt. The whole time, Graham would look away and stare out onto the driveway. When we finished, I walked over to him. "Wassup bruh, you okay?" I asked softly. He nodded. "You sure?" He nodded again. "You don't want us smoking over here anymore?" He shook his head and said bluntly, "I don't care." "You sure? You act kinda weird when we do it." "I'm fine. Don't worry." I nodded slowly and walked away with the rest of the guys. "Is he coo?" Lil Man asked. All of the guys' eyes were bulging and red from getting high. "Uh, yeah. He's fine." "Well okay. Tell him to come on then. We're gonna go to my homie's house." Jay said, getting up while wiping his face. "Yo homie?" I questioned. "Yeah. His name is Strategic." "-_- What the fuck, Jay? These niggas you be hanging out with got sone funky ass names." "Aye, Strategic is a fye ass name. Don't it got something to do with electricity?" We all just looked at him . Even Graham turned around and looked at him. "AYE, don't look at me like that! Just bring y'all asses on! I gotta get something from there." Graham got up and opened the garage door . "Whatever it is, it better be good, because I'm going to a nigga named STRATEGIC'S house .

[author's note: the picture is of Lil Man.]