Best Friend .

Graham's POV

"Hillary , what am I gonna do ?" I said in my hands . Hillary Brunswick , my best friend , shook her head and sighed as she typed away on her laptop . She's beautiful , smart , and rational . I snuck in her room , like I do any other weekend , and talked to her about my problems . "Babe , you'd know I'd tell you in a heartbeat , but Karyzma and Cortez seem perfect for each other." "But Hillary , she hasn't even given me a chance ."

"Maybe because she knows what she wants . I know what I want . A damn pizza with a side of fruit p-"

"Wow , you're so off topic . I really need to know what to do . I can't keep my eyes off of her ..."

Hillary closed her laptop and ran her fingers through her blonde curls. "What makes you so sure you want her ?"

"Because , I can't stop thinking about her ! She's so beautiful and smart ... But obviously I can't compete with Cortez . He's the 'hottest guy in the school' and what am I ? His sidekick ..."

She giggled and rolled next to me on her bed . "The sidekick is ALWAYS the hottest in my eyes ."

I rolled my eyes playfully . "but you don't count ."

"Why is that ?"

"Because you're my best friend . You're always gonna take up for me ."

"So ? You're still sexier than Cortez . Hands down ."

I raised my eyebrow and looked at her . "Are you flirting , Hill ?"

She blushed and shook her head . "Nah ..."

I think I finally caught her 😎 . After all these years , I finally got her to crack . "You like me , don't you ?"

She rolled her eyes . "In your dreams ..."

"Nah , in reality . You like me . Don't you ?"

Silence .

I leaned closer to her . "Look at me in my hazel eyes and tell me you like me ."

"Your eyes are green ..."

"You would know ... You stare at them every time you see me ."

"So that means I like you ? I could just like your eye color ."

"They're the same color as yours ."

"And so ?"

"Can you stop stalling and tell me you like me so that I can say I love you ?"

Whoa ... What ?

Her expression matched my thoughts. "What...?"

"I ..." I backed up and got off the bed . "I gotta go ..." She grabbed my arm so quick . "No , don't go , Graham !" I grabbed my shoes as she pulled me back . "I have to ." I tried to walk toward the window , but I ended up dragging her along with me . "No , baby , please don't go , I love you too !" I looked at her for a while . "You don't mean that ." "I do , Graham ! I've always loved you , I always will . Come back ..." I sighed and sat back on the bed . She sat on the floor looking at me go back to the bed . "Hillary , you only said that because I said it ." She stood quickly . "No the fuck I didn't !!! I fucking love you , Graham !"

"Oh yeah ? Prove that fuckin' shit to me ."

She ran up to me , jumped in my lap facing me , and pushed me back on the bed . She hovered over me . "I've known you for 7 years now . I've liked you since I laid my eyes on you . You're so charismatic and kind . Smart and sexy . You knew all the boyfriends I had , it didn't work because they weren't you . I love you , Graham . Seeing you every weekend is what I look forward to . When you call my name , my heart melts . When you touch me , I wanna just pass out . I wanna be with you SO bad , you just don't know it ."

I smiled . "Did Hillary Brunswick just admit to liking me ?"

She rolled her eyes . "No . Hillary Brunswick just admitted to loving you ."

I smiled even harder and leaned in to kiss her . We made out pretty aggressively for what felt like a half an hour . I ran my hands along her smooth caramel body . She was so arousing , now that I've taken the time to examine her . She had on black solid underwear , with only a knitted gray sweater . Her breasts were visible . How tf did I not notice this shit when I walked in ??? I pulled back . "Damn , ma ..." I whispered in her ear .

"What ..?"

"Your outfit ..."

She sucked her teeth . "Nigga , you just noticed this ?"

"Uhm , nah ... Just acknowledging it ."

"Mhm . Graham , you ain't shit ."

I laughed and rubbed in between in her legs . "You won't be saying that in a minute , bae ..."

She bit her lip and started grinding against my hand . "Graham , I'm a virgin..."

"I know , best friend ... I got you..."

"HILLARY , WE ARE HOMEEEEE !" I heard her parents yell ... Aw shit ...

"Oh Shit , my parents ... come on , hurry up and get out !!" She hopped off of me and ran to the window . I groaned , put my shoes on quickly and ran up to the window . I pecked her lips . "I love you baby." I whispered . "Love you too , now go ." I jumped out the window and ran down the street to the bus stop to get home . Damn , now Hillary got me saying ,

"Karyzma who ?" :)

[A/N : the picture is of Hillary .]