Chapter 30: First Experience

Hello everyone! Imade this chapter to tell who Stevin,Melissa,Stephanie andToby is.and also fullof flash backs enjoy! its going to be long, so grab your hats!

------------------

Melissa'sp.o.v

"What are we going to do with her...?" Melissa's mom, Karen, asked

"I don't know, i mean, she has those strange colored eyes...the only thing we do is keep her in the house away from company, i don't want anyone taking her away for experiment..." her dad, Jordan, pointed out

"They're just eyes...you don't really think they'll take her just because its only a bit unusual?" she asked

"Not sure, but shes only 9, shes perfectly happy in this house, she never asked to go outside or anything"

"Your right, i think its for the best. just for her..." Melissa was the only child. she never ask for much, shes always happy in so many ways. she sat in her room alone with her pachirisu stuffed doll.

Even though she never asked for much, she still had a mind of her own. she really wanted to go out to lake Valor to play with random pokemon.

It was getting dark. she decided to sneak out of the valor lakefront and go pay a visit to the wonderful lake.

As she got there, she pass by so many trees just to go find tall grass. she made the designation and went to find Pokemon. she didn't at all knew this was dangerous

First Pokemon to pop out was a pachirisu holding an oran berry. Her favorite Pokemon. more Pokemon came by and cuddled with her. she spend half the night playing with the wild Pokemon.

She was playing tag with the pachirisu. she fell on a log, fell and scraped her knee. she never felt this feeling before. never has she experienced anything like this. she was always taken care of, so these things wouldn't happen.

She cried out from the strange new feeling in her knee. the area around her seemed to get darker and darker. she was no longer at the lake, no longer with the Pokemon.

She was surrounded by darkness. but she was able to see herself. she saw a light coming towards her. it came clearer and showed many people running towards her with pitch forks and torches.

She turned to run away. but every painful step she took, it didn't seem to take her anywhere, she ran in place. The angry mod came closer and closer and eventually catches up with her.

The first man had knocked her down with his feet sending her landing on her back. he gets on top of her and cuts on her cheek with a sharp knife. more of the feeling turned more horrible then her knee.

She raised her arm to slap him off. but as soon as her arm reached the air. a black hole swallowed the mod up. she was saved. or so she thought. the hole grew bigger trying to sink her in as well

"No! get away!" she cried trying to run away. but she couldn't move from her spot. the only thing she could do was cry

"Control it..." a deep hissy voice said. she looked around to find who said that.

"Pain is gain...its alright to feel pain... learn to get use to it and control this black hole..."

"But i cant! those people fell in! and...I'm scared!" She cried

"This wouldn't have happened if you didn't hurt yourself... You're so use to being safe... don't cry just because you got hurt... control the darkness... this is a nightmare.."

"But I'm positive I'm awake!"

"You are... but this is still a nightmare.. my child... control what you created..." she didn't know if she could actually control something that was getting bigger and darker. she relaxed and raised her arms towards the air like she did before. soon enough, the moonlight shined down on Melissa.