Plans Change

In the morning Carlisle called and told us that the plans have changed. The Volturi have taken care of the problem but are blaming us for it. I went to go sit by Renesmee on the bed before she wakes up.
I sit there in a state of shock. I could die, WE could die. I could loose my whole family. Edward has booked us a flight that leaves at nine. Renesmee wakes up at seven every morning on the dot. So we have two hours before the flight. I have to decide what to do to keep Renesmee from suffering the same fate as us.

We arrive in Forks an hour after we took off. Carlisle said to meet him at his house so we drive from the airport to the Cullen house. We walk in to find the Cullen family sitting in chairs with a member of the Volturi standing behind each of them. Ready to take their heads off at a seconds notice.
"Glad to see you finally came" Aro says.
"We have proof that we are all innocent." Edward replies. " Just read my thoughts and you will see." Edward slowly walks toward Aro with his hand extended. Aro grabs his hand and starts skimming his thoughts.
"Hmm.." he says. Edward winces as he replays the memories again.
"It is true, they are innocent." he says. Aro lets go of Edwards hand and he runs back to me. "We are sorry for our mistake. We hope you will forgive us. Goodbye" he says as he whisks out the door with everyone following him.
"There has to be a twist" I whisper to Edward.
"Nope there is none" he replies.
"Wow" I helped untie the Cullen's and then we left to go back to our cabin. I just couldn't get over the thought of there being a twist. But I knew that whatever happened next we would all be ready.