Your Dream

You never knew a voice can have such a power. A power that makes you feel like you're in heaven, a voice when you hear it you feel like nothing else in the world exists, except this voice and the owner of this voice...

                         °°°
Your POV

You woke up suddenly after a strange dream... In this dream you were with someone. During the hole dream you were trying to see the face of this person face, but in vain, you were never able to see it. BUT on detail captured your attention, it was his voice... You remember his voice clearly, you were impressed because usually you don't have a good memory for people's voice. but this time it's different. You'll be able to remember it for the rest of your life...

You turned on your phone and the screen was showing:

1:00AM

- Aw it's too early silly me why did I wake up??... After this reflection you went back to sleep.

7:00AM

Your phone rings...
-Aw I don't wanna wake up... I'm so sleepy...
At that moment your mom enters the room
-Y/N hurry and wake up you have your first day of school today!!! Don't be late sweetheart.

- Yes mom, I won't be late I promise.

You went to the bathroom and started washing your face... While looking at you in the mirror you suddenly remember your dream and the voice you heard came back in your head. You are now trying to identify this voice, trying to see if someone around you has this voice. But it's not successful. Tired you go downstairs and eat your breakfast. You prepare for your first day of school and then after saying bye to your mom you leave home.

Sorry it's very short because I'm not home. I have to work on the plot more than that but I wanted to see if u guys liked it and if you have things to say just comment and tell me I accept all constructive criticism feel free to tell me anything about it. Thanks for reading it !!!