Is this the begening of something?

Your heart was beating so fast. You were so happy about what just happened to you. Happy wasn't strong enough to describe how you felt. You suddenly had an idea.

- Hey Minji! Sorry to bother you but can you ask Minghao for Vernon's phone number and text it to me?

- Yes, I'm still with him, I'll ask him. Is it all good now in between you two?

- Oh yes! He kissed me good night!

- No way! Yay! That's' so cool!!! I'm so happy for you! Yeah, that's truly cool!

- Yes, you'll tell me later for Minghao and you, right now imma let you enjoy being together. And don't forget to ask him for the phone number.

- Don't worry I will! Hanging! Bye!

You started to think of what to write to Vernon. But then, you knew when you received his number.

Hey Vernon, would you like to see an incredible seen tomorrow morning at the Dongjak bridge around 5:30AM to see the sunrise?

Y/N

Vernon POV:

I was happy, I did it. We finally got to talk to each other which was cool. I waited for such a long time. She was there being gentle, giving you her notes. And her cute face's expression when she opened the door. I couldn't sleep yet; I was so happy for that. I wanted to see her again and again, talk to her, go to watch movies, grab something to eat or drink. Just trying to get to know her better. As I was thinking of her I suddenly received a message.

"Hey Vernon, would you like to see an incredible seen tomorrow morning at the Dongjak bridge around 5:30AM to see the sunrise?

Y/N"

Best message ever! I was happier than ever. Of course, I'll meet her. But I wanted to do her a surprise. So, I was planning to go buy something to drink and eat in the morning. And, I didn't want to answer her because I wanted to be there tomorrow, wait for her and spend time with her.

After the night:

I woke up, happy, and early. I went out to grab hot coffee and biscuits. I walked towards the bridge. It was cold outside, and I hoped that she was well covered because I didn't want her to get sick.

Your POV:

Oh dear! You were happy! So happy! You hoped he would be here. Since he hasn't replied yesterday you couldn't tell if he would show off or not. As you walked you started to feel the cold air around you. You thought you should have taken a scarf and a hat.

As you were walking towards the bridge you saw a silhouette of a man. Was it him? No, it couldn't be true he didn't reply.

He turned in your direction. You still couldn't see clearly who it was. Then he came in your direction.

No way, it was him. The one you could recognize even before you could hear his voice.

- Y/N!

- Vernon! What are you doing here?

- I received your message yesterday and thought it would be nice to do a surprise. And I wanted to see the sunrise. I wanted to know if that was true, if it was as incredible as you told me.

- Oh, that's so sweet of you.

- Come in the middle of the bridge and let's watch it.

- Yes, I'm coming.

- Oh, and here for you! It's coffee and croissants. Do you like it?

- Oh yes! Thanks so much! You're the best!

- Na! it's okay don't worry.

You started to talk and drink your coffee at the same time. It was warm and it was so good.

- Can you sing for me?

- Nah I don't sing well.

- Please Vernon! You can't lie to me, I watched too many videos where you sing well. Please!

- Nope sorry.

- Sing lean on me! Please I love this song!

- If you insist then I'll sing for you. It's only because it's you.

"Even though we don't know

When our last will be

Even if something happens

And we can't see each other

Lean on me

Lean on me

Lean on me

Lean on me

If I am in your heart

If I am really in your heart

Wherever you are

I will follow you

Even if we're so busy

That we can't see each other often

If we get drunk on each other and fall asleep

In the dreams, don't hesitate

Lean on me

We are doing well

So have strength

Even if you wake up from your dreams

If I'm really in your heart

Wherever you are

I'll be there [...]"

As he was singing, you closed your eyes and remembered when it all started. This voice in this dream. And now it was the same voice, next to you.

- Y/N?

- Yes?

- It's time to go back. Now I trust you, the sunrise was perfect this morning. Just like the whole morning. Thanks for asking me to come. I hope we can do that more often.

- Won't it be a problem with the dating ban?

- You don't have to worry about that. If I can spend time with you, from time to time, I think it'll be fine. Also, I wanted to tell you that we will be leaving for a week due to performances in Japan. Could you take notes for me, only if you promise to text me as much as you want.

- Okay, I promise! Thanks, Hansol!

And then you walked back to school talking and joking about silly things. Deep down in your heart, this moment was perfection and you wished for it to never end.