Reborn

After a week you were still not looking at Vernon. You were proud of how you were able to ignore him. As for MinJi, she was a professional for ignoring people. It was so funny to see how The8 was desperately tried to draw her attention on him. But he never succeeded. You didn't know if it was justified for the both of you to act this way, but deeply inside you were hurt and wanted to know if they were caring about you or not.

- Hey Y/N, how are you?

- He... Hey! Do we know each other?

- We've never talked before, but we take the same math class.

- Oh! I'm sorry, I didn't remember you. It's Minho, right?

- Yes exactly, see you remember me!

- Yeah seems like it!

- I wanted to introduce my best friend Woojin to you and MinJi.

- Oh! Thanks, that's kind. Let me find MinJi first, I'll be back in a minute.

As you went out the class to try and find your friend. When you found her you started yelling.

- Yay chingu-ya! Do you know who want to talk to us???

- Ani-yo, tell me!

- Minho and his friend Woojin!!!

- No, you got to be kidding me!? I don't believe you!

- Believe me or not, they want to be friends with us!

- Om my God! That's so cool!

After chatting a while super exited by the news, you went back in class and started to talk to Minho and Woojin.

Vernon POV:

- Yay, Minghao, have you seen them?

- Nope why?

- I wonder if Y/N is still mad at me...

- Forget about it man, it's okay! We have a dating ban so no matter what stop trying to talk to her, we'll get trouble for that. Even though it's my fault, I'm so sorry... I regret deeply what've done too... I got punish too!

- Well, yes that's true... We need to focus on our new album and school too, so that might not be so bad after all!

Well, I keep on being jealous of boys that can talk to Y/N. It's not fair! But I lost my chance to get to know her better and be close to her.

As I arrived this morning, I saw this guy from our math class talking to her. Deeply inside me it hurts so much, I never knew boys would approach her, she is usually shy and few people want to know her... I was jealous, I admit it... Maybe for the first time in my life I was really jealous.

After a while, I met S.Coups in the corridor.

- Heyo wassup man? How do you do?

- Well I'm fine I guess and you?

- Yes, that's cool I'm fine. Have you written your lyrics for the next song?

- No, I lack inspiration, but don't worry I'll find soon enough something to write!

- You sure you're good? You don't look so well actually.

- You know, girl problems and all... In a few days it's going to be fine.

- Well I hope so! If you want to talk, feel free man, you know where my room is.

- Thanks, hyung!!!

- You're welcome dude!

Then he went away.

At the end of the day, I went back to my room and started writing the lyrics of the new song, Rocket, I had to sing it with Joshua which was cool.

I see everybody's aura fading

They can't be themselves

Without being anxious

판단 당하기 무서워서 레귤러 사이 숨었어
그릇의 크기는 손에 쥐어 커피컵

That's how it started, I wanted to continue but then The8 came to ask me tips for rapping. After a while I did my homework and went to sleep because the next day was going to be quite intensive.

Next day:

We were not going to school, we were actually doing a fan meeting, it was something very good for us, it permitted to promote our work and show the fans that we love them and we are grateful of their support because we need it. I was happy to go out of school for a day, take some fresh air. It was like being reborn after a hard week.

Your POV:

They were not here; you knew they were doing a fan meeting. It was good for them and good for you too. During that day you were trying to find as much videos of them as you could with MinJi, it was frustrating to not be able to attend it but, deep down you knew it was for the best.

Minho and Woojin came next to you and your best friend.

- Hello girls! How are you today? Minho asked

- Well fine and you? Minji replied

- Not bad!

- Then that's good. Well we wondered if you wanted to join us to drink an Ice Americano.

- Well Y/N what do you think?

- Yes, why not, we don't have class this afternoon.

- Okay cool, we'll pick you up after the class ended!

Class ended and Minho and Woojin were in front of the class, waiting for you.

- Let's go girls!!! Time to grab an Ice Americano!

- Yeah!!! Minji was so excited. It was good for her though.

Minho went next to you and you started walking side by side, as Minji was walking next to Woojin. You started to talk about different topics, school mostly but also what you liked to do in your free time.

- Well I like to draw and write storied about ancient times, I think it's funny, and you?

- I usually go out and exercise with Woojin, we're roommates so we do quite lot of things together. Or we just go walk in the city.

- Really? Where is your favourite part of the city?

- It's the Dongjak bridge.

- Why?

- Because the sunset or the sunrise there is very beautiful to watch!

- Oh yeah, one day you'll show us!

- Yes, it would be our pleasure, right Woojin?

- Our pleasure for what?

- To bring those ladies on the Dongjak bridge.

- Oh yes for sure! MinJi will you come to see the sunrise tomorrow morning?

- Well yes! It would be my pleasure!!! Tell me Y/N will you come too?

- Yes, why not, this could be so good!