This is how much I love you

A week passed after reunited with Hansol and started dating. You had to hide it from the rest of the school and the boys for the moment because it was impossible for you to be with him in public.

- Hey darling! Your best friend was there sitting next to you.

- Hey beauty! How are you?

- I'm fine and you? Is everything alright?

- Yep, it's all good. MinJi, I have a question.

- Ask I'll try to answer!

- How do you manage to see Minghao without being annoyed by others?

- We meet secretly in our room or in his. Sometimes we wait till it late at night to go out together and have a walk.

- Oh, I see...

- Why do you ask? Is there a problem with Hansol?

- No.. No... it's just that it's still hard for us to manage to see each other. But we just need time to acclimate to this new situation.

- I know, at the beginning it's quite hard, and then you find solutions to your problems, don't worry!

- Yes, I believe you're right! Thanks! Oh see Minghao and Vernon are coming to us!

Vernon looked at you intensely, you blushed.

- Hey YN, how are you?

- Fine, fine, and you?

- I'm good too, a bit tired but I'll get over it.

- Good! You looked at the ground, trying to hide your face.

- Let's go out tonight, I wanna spend time with you!

- Okay, when do you come to my room?

- Let' say 9PM?

- Okay great thanks, see you!

- Bye sweetheart!!! ILY

He went away, and the day passes slowly, you were dreaming about tonight, not noticing the teacher was talking to you.

- Miss! Please miss can you answer my question?

- Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't hear, can you repeat please?

You answered and went back to your dream... His voice, his lips, his hands, his smile... Voice, lips, hands, smile... again and again dreaming about the same things...

Time skips

It was 8:59PM, you were ready, dressed casually you were sitting on your bed scrolling through your phone, waiting patiently for him to arrive.

9PM a knock at the door was heard. You jumped out of your bed and run to the door. You opened it.

- Vernon!!!

- Hey, YN! Shall we go??

- Yes!!! I'm so exited!!!

- I can see that!

You grabbed his hand without asking, you wanted to do that for so long. He smiled; you could see it when you turned your face to him to look at him.

- Where are we going?

- Surprise just follow me, little girl!!!

- Okay, I will...

You walked for a long time. But the scene was not unknown to you, you felt like you've came to this place before.

- Oh! Is it where we went a few weeks ago, but it was in the morning no?

- Yep! It's also very beautiful at night! Look, it's all brightened by the moon!

- It's so pretty! I love it!

- I'm glad you do!

The bridge was incredible and so was the view.