Getting closer to you

As you were in the nursing room, you could feel someone holding your hand. You guessed it was just Min Ji holding yours because it was a habit.

Slowly but surely you opened your eyes and you discovered someone sleeping right next to you. It was a face you knew so well, too well... Vernon was here with you holding your hands. You didn't wane let go but you had to, because you didn't want the other girls of the school to annoy you because Vernon was touching you. You moved your hands slowly, not to wake him up. How cute was his face when he was sleeping...How much you wanted to say out loud his name...

Min ji came up and started to say something, but you stopped her because you didn't want Vernon to get up already.

- Ssshhh! Don't even say a word or imma kill you! Let him sleep and help me get up jebbal!

- Ya! I'm coming, I'll just do what I can okay?!

- Thanks you're the best!

Vernon POV:

I was so tired after all this running and scaring thing that I felt asleep right next to her, holding her hands because she felt so cold.

Did she know I cared so much about her, and she worried me to death! Gosh, thank God she was only so tired that she passed out and she lacks vitamins too. Ne sarang, do you know how much I care?

I want to tell her but I'm afraid of others reaction and I don't want her to be exposed to media and crazy fans. I don't want her to get hurt... As I was thinking of that, I felt asleep.

I slowly opened my eyes... And then, she was not here anymore... Sadness came to my heart, like never it had before...

The8 came, my Chinese buddy was here, and I tried my best to cheer up so that he won't ask me anything.

- Hey yo! Wassup bro? You slept here???

- Hey yo man! Yes, I did! I was so tired sorry I didn't message you last night. Did you bring Min Ji back to her dorm???

- Yes, oh my that was so cool! She's so fun!

- I you were not dating; I'd say you like her more than just friends... Am I right?

- Well, speaking of my girlfriend... I don't know how I feel about her anymore...

The8 and his girlfriend... what a story!!! We could write an entire book about them being together then taking a break and back together and... How annoying... I hope he won't hurt Min Ji, she seamed to like him very much...

Hello everyone it's YooJin, I had some issues and could'nt write for so long... I feel sorry for you who were waiting for the story to continue... I'm trying my best, here is a new update, i hope you'll like it, i'm working on the next one, please share if you like and tell me what you think of it!

With all my love 

YooJin!